Integration with Hively
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 can be integrated with the Hively service, enabling you to add one-click surveys to all or chosen emails in an organization. The integration of CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 and Hively gives you a chance to:
- easily incorporate customer satisfaction surveys into any email signature design, thanks to an easy-to-use snippet;
- effectively measure your customers’ experience, as your recipients do not have to take long questionnaires;
- analyze feedback, motivate your employees, and make your customer satisfaction level grow.
Use the links below to learn how to integrate Hively with CodeTwo.
- Hively account configuration
- Adding the CSAT snippet to an email signature
- Customer Satisfaction reports in Hively
To perform the integration, you need to have a Hively account. If you want to test this service, you can sign up for a free plan, which allows you to create CSAT survey snippets for teams of up to three people.
The first step is to create users in the Hively service and generate a snippet to add into CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365.
- Log in to your account from the Hively main page. Once you are logged in, go to the Add & remove members section (Fig. 1.).
Fig. 1. Add & remove members option in the Hively menu.
- Here, you can add your team members to the platform. To make this task quicker, you can use the option to add users in bulk (Fig. 2.).
Fig. 2. Bulk adding of team members in Hively.
- Now, go back to the menu and choose Integration from the drop-down list. In the integration menu, choose CodeTwo (Fig. 3.).
Fig. 3. The CodeTwo integration option.
- The next step is to provide identifiers for your team members. The identifiers are the unique properties of users, which are used to bind CodeTwo and Hively accounts. The easiest way is to use email addresses for integration, as they have to be unique for all users in CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365. Fill in users’ email addresses in the appropriate fields (Fig. 4.), so that all rating information can be automatically updated and shown in the Hively reports for your users. In most cases, it is the same addresses you have provided when creating team members in Hively (Fig. 2.) When you are done, click Update and Get CodeTwo snippet.
Fig. 4. Hively & CodeTwo email integration.
- In the snippet preview window (Fig. 5.), click Show HTML and highlight the HTML code that shows up (Fig. 6.). Copy the HTML code; you will need to paste it into the CodeTwo email signature editor. It is a good practice to keep a copy of this code in a txt file.
The snippet you have copied in the previous section needs to be pasted into your signature design. Here is how to do this:
- Run the Manage Signatures App and choose the signature rule in which you want to include one-click surveys (Fig. 7.) If you need help with creating or configuring signature rules, please consult this article.
- Go to the Design tab and click Edit signature (Fig. 8.).
- In the opened signature editor window, you need to access the HTML source view via the button on the ribbon (Fig. 9.).
- In the HTML source view, choose a place inside the signature body (Fig. 10.) and paste the snippet. It is advisable to copy the snippet from a txt file prepared in this step – this way, all links will have the correct placeholders included.
- The rating buttons inserted in the survey snippet are linked pictures. As an optional step, you can change them to embedded images. Thanks to this action, your images will not be blocked by the recipients’ email clients. To embed the rating pictures, right-click on one of the rating buttons and choose Picture properties (Fig. 11.).
- In the Insert picture window, switch to the local picture (Fig. 12.) and point to a graphics file you want to use as the rating button. Repeat this step for all the rating buttons.
Fig. 12. Changing a picture from online to embedded.
That concludes the configuration of CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 to add one-click CSAT surveys to email signatures. All that is left is to save changes in the signature editor and save the rule in the Manage Signatures App.
After you successfully configure your email signature design, the signature will be added automatically to all emails defined by the conditions of the rule. The recipients will be able to rate their customer satisfaction with a single click (Fig. 13.).
Each rating will be immediately sent to your Hively account. The Hively account offers a bunch of reporting tools, available in the top menu (Fig. 14.).
The reports let you and your users see what customers think of the customer service.
To see more features of the Hively customer satisfaction surveys, go to the Hively feature page.