Tenant management settings
CodeTwo Admin Panel offers various management settings for registered Microsoft 365 tenants. To access these settings, first sign in to CodeTwo Admin Panel. Next, on the Tenants page, click on the tenant you want to manage (Fig. 1.).
Only CodeTwo Admin Panel admins and Microsoft 365 global admins can access CodeTwo Admin Panel and manage tenant settings. See this article to learn more about admin roles and how to grant access to CodeTwo Admin Panel to other users/admins.
The tenant management settings will open, as shown in Fig. 2. The menu on the left is divided into sections and subsections for clarity and allows you to access individual management settings.
- Subscription – here you can manage your subscription. Find out more about purchasing and editing a CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 subscription
- Licenses – this is where you can check the number of available signature & autoresponder licenses and reset license count. Learn more
- User AD attributes – here you will find settings specific to Microsoft Entra ID (Azure Active Directory) attributes that can be used in email signatures and automatic replies:
- Tokens – this is where you can reset OAuth 2.0 access tokens in case they expire. Learn more
- Signature mode – here you can change the way CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 adds signatures to emails in your organization: in the cloud (after an email is sent), directly in Outlook as users compose an email, or both. Learn more
- Signature rule admins – here you can specify which users can create and manage email signatures and automatic replies in your organization. Learn more
- SPF record – this section explains how to update the SPF record of your tenant. Learn more
- Exchange Online connectors – here you can configure Exchange Online connectors and transport rule required in cloud (server-side) and combo modes to add signatures to your emails or send automatic replies. You can configure the connectors automatically or manually.
- Tenant deregistration – if you want to stop using CodeTwo Email Signatures 365, this is where you can deregister a tenant. The whole procedure is described in this article.
- Outlook add-in:
- Modern CodeTwo Web Add-in for Outlook & OWA – in this section you can find the Web Add-in's deployment instructions and access its advanced options.
- Legacy COM add-in for Outlook – here you can download the COM Add-in's MSI installation file, which is necessary to install the add-in globally for your organization.
- Sent Items Update – here you can turn on the Sent Items Update (SIU) feature if you want CodeTwo cloud signatures to be also visible in email apps in the Sent Items folders. Learn more about this feature
- Autoresponder – here you can turn on the Autoresponder feature, which lets you manage automatic replies and out of office messages centrally for all users in your Microsoft 365 organization. Learn more about Autoresponder
- One-click surveys – here you can unlock One-click surveys that you can add to your email signatures to measure customer satisfaction. Learn more about this feature