CodeTwo Admin Panel offers various management options for registered Microsoft 365 (Office) 365 tenants. Use the links below to find out:
- How to access tenant management pages in CodeTwo Admin Panel and learn about the available tenant-related settings.
- How to manage a Microsoft 365 tenant without an Admin Panel account, for example if the software has been provided to you by a reseller, and you do not have access to the CodeTwo Admin Panel.
You can grant access to the CodeTwo Admin Panel account of your organization to other users/admins and let them take care of tenant management-tasks. Learn more
To access the management options for your Microsoft 365 (Office 365) tenant registered to CodeTwo services, log in to the CodeTwo Admin Panel, open the Dashboard or Tenants tab and click the Manage tenant () button next to your tenant's name (Fig. 1.).
This will lead you to the Manage tenant pages. The Subscription page opens by default (Fig. 2.).
The menu on the left is divided into sections and subsections for clarity and allows you to access individual management pages (Fig. 2.):
- Subscription - this page allows you to edit your subscription, check the status of your licenses, etc. For more information, visit the Licensing section.
- User AD attributes & Tokens - here, you can set the program to add your own AD attributes to email signatures. Click here for more information.
- Deregister - if you want to stop using CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365, this is where you can deregister a tenant. The whole procedure is described in this section.
- Signature modes - here you choose between server-side, client-side and combo mode to set how the program will handle emails. Read more in this article.
- Signature rule admins - on this page you can specify which users can create and manage email signatures in your organization. Learn more
- SPF record - this page explains how to update the SPF record of your tenant. Learn more
- Exchange Online connectors - here you can configure Exchange Online connectors, which is required in server-side and combo modes to add signatures to your emails. You can configure them automatically or manually.
- Signatures preview add-in for Outlook & OWA - this is where you can find basic information on how to preview signatures while composing emails in Outlook and OWA.
- Sent Items Update - this page allows you to configure the Sent Items Update (SIU) feature. See this section for details.
- Signatures add-in for Outlook – this page contains instructions how to deploy a signatures add-in for Outlook, required when running the program in client-side or combo mode. Learn more
If you purchased the software from one of our distributors (resellers) and you do not have your own CodeTwo Admin Panel account, you can still manage tenant-related settings as long as you are a global admin of your tenant. To access these settings, go to app.codetwo.com, log in using global admin credentials, click the button in the upper-right corner of the window, and then click Settings (Admin Panel), as shown in Fig. 3.
A simplified version of the Admin Panel opens in your default web browser (Fig. 4.). It gives you access to tenant management options: you can reconfigure connectors, specify which users are allowed to manage email signatures, enable/disable SIU, synchronize additional attributes, deregister your tenant from CodeTwo Admin Panel, etc. The only exception is the Subscription page: you are not able to modify your subscription in any way. Subscription options can be managed only by the person who owns the CodeTwo Admin Panel account (e.g. your reseller). The account under which your tenant is registered in the CodeTwo Admin Panel is shown next to Registered under (see Fig. 4. below).
Users who are not global admins but have permissions to manage signatures in your organization cannot access the Manage tenant pages in the way shown earlier. If they try to go to the Admin Panel settings as shown in Fig. 3., they will land on the CodeTwo Admin Panel login page (Fig. 5.).