CodeTwo Admin Panel offers various management options for registered Office 365 tenants.
- Tenant management pages in CodeTwo Admin Panel - see this section to learn about the available tenant-related settings
- Managing an Office 365 tenant without an Admin Panel account - see this section if the software has been provided to you by a reseller, and you do not have access to the CodeTwo Admin Panel
To access tenant settings in the CodeTwo Admin Panel, open the Dashboard or Tenants tab, find the card with your tenant (Fig. 1.), and click the Manage tenant () button next to the tenant's name.
This will lead you to the Manage tenant pages. The Subscription page opens by default (Fig. 2.).
The menu on the left is divided into sections and subsections for clarity and allows you to access individual management pages (Fig. 2.):
- Subscription - this page allows you to edit your subscription, check the status of your licenses, etc. For more information, visit the Licensing section.
- User AD attributes & Tokens - here, you can set the program to add your own AD attributes to email signatures. Click here for more information.
- Deregister - if you want to stop using CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365, this is where you can deregister a tenant. The whole procedure is described in this section.
- Signature modes - here you choose between server-side, client-side and combo mode to set how the program will handle emails. Read more in this article.
- Manage Signatures App users - on this page you can specify who can access the Manage Signatures App to configure signature rules. Learn more.
- SPF record - this page explains how to update the SPF record of your tenant. Learn more.
- Exchange Online connectors - here you can configure Exchange Online connectors, which is required in server-side and combo modes to add signatures to your emails. You can configure them automatically or manually.
- Signatures preview add-in for Outlook & OWA - this is where you can find basic information on how to preview signatures while composing emails in Outlook and OWA. Learn more.
- Sent Items Update - this page allows you to configure the Sent Items Update (SIU) feature. See this section for details.
- Signatures add-in for Outlook – this page contains instructions how to install CodeTwo Signatures Add-in for Outlook required when running in client-side and combo modes for you to copy and distribute to your users. Read more.
If you purchased the software from one of our distributors (resellers) and you do not have your own CodeTwo Admin Panel account, you can still manage tenant-related settings as long as you are a global admin of your tenant. To access these settings, install and launch the Manage Signatures App, log in using global admin credentials, click the More () button in the upper-right corner of the application's window, and then click Settings (Admin Panel), as shown in Fig. 3.
A simplified version of the Admin Panel opens in your default web browser (Fig. 4.). It gives you access to tenant management options: you can reconfigure connectors, specify which users are allowed to manage email signatures, enable/disable SIU, synchronize custom attributes, deregister your tenant from CodeTwo Admin Panel, etc. The only exception is the Subscription page: you are not able to modify your subscription in any way. Subscription options can be managed only by the person who owns the CodeTwo Admin Panel account (e.g. your reseller).
The Manage Signatures App users who are not global admins are not permitted to access the Manage tenant pages in the way shown earlier. If they try to go to the Admin Panel settings using the app's menu (as shown in Fig. 3.), they will land on the CodeTwo Admin Panel login page (Fig. 5.).