First time using CodeTwo Email Signatures 365? Watch the video tutorial below to see how to quickly deploy the service in your Microsoft 365 tenant and set up automatic email signatures. Use the links below the video if you need more information.
- Supported platforms and requirements – see the technical specifications required to use the software.
- Licensing – read about the licensing model in CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 and how to start a free trial.
Use the links below to learn about all the deployment steps:
- Creating a CodeTwo Admin Panel account – learn how to create an account used to manage tenants, emails signatures, subscriptions, etc. for your organization.
- (Optional) Grant access to CodeTwo Admin Panel to other admins – find out how to invite users to become admins in CodeTwo Admin Panel and let them manage tenants and subscriptions in your organization.
- Registering and configuring a Microsoft 365 tenant – find out how to add your tenant to CodeTwo Admin Panel and select the way CodeTwo signatures will be added to your organization's emails.
- Deploying a signatures add-in for Outlook. You can only use either of the two add-ins:
- Modern experience: Deploying the modern CodeTwo Signatures Web Add-in for Outlook for Windows, Outlook for Mac and OWA from the Microsoft 365 admin center – the Web Add-in automatically adds signatures to emails in Outlook and OWA (Outlook or combo signature more) and also lets users preview their cloud signatures (cloud or combo mode).
- Legacy experience: Deploying the legacy CodeTwo Signatures Add-in for Outlook for Windows (Outlook or combo mode only).
If you would like to remove the software, see this article.
If your organization uses additional mail relay services (smart hosts), see these guidelines to learn about the recommended configuration.
- Signature modes – learn about the three working modes of our software which govern the processing of emails.
- Tenant settings – tenant-related settings like user attributes, signature modes, SPF record, automatic & manual configuration of connectors, etc.
- Admin roles – find out more about all admin roles and permissions in CodeTwo Email Signatures 365.
- Delegating access to signature rules – specify users who can configure email signatures in your organization.
- Creating signature rules – find out how to set up email signature adding rules, design signature templates, and more.
- CodeTwo Outlook Add-ins overview – see the comparison between the two signature add-ins.
- Sent Items Update – learn how to configure the software to see signatures in your Sent Items folder (cloud or combo mode only).
- User attributes manager – find out how to bulk edit user information shown in signatures, add custom attributes (not available in Azure AD), and allow end users to edit their own personal details.
- One-click surveys – learn how to unlock this feature for your Microsoft 365 tenant to add quick surveys to your emails and automate customer feedback collection.