First time using the program? Here are some useful links:
- Supported platforms and requirements – see the technical specifications required to use the software.
- Creating a CodeTwo Admin Panel account – learn how to create an account used to manage your tenants, subscriptions, etc.
- Signature modes – learn about the three working modes of our software which govern the processing of emails.
- Registering and configuring an Office 365 tenant – find out how to add your tenant to CodeTwo Admin Panel.
- Configuring SPF records – to avoid emails being treated as spam, you need to update your SPF records at your domain registrar (server-side or combo mode only).
- Configuring Exchange Online connectors – learn how to automatically or manually configure your connectors and specify users whose emails will be processed by CodeTwo (server-side or combo mode only).
- Manage Signatures App users – specify users who can manage email signatures in your organization.
- Installing and launching the Manage Signatures App – see how to install and open the application that lets you manage signature rules.
- Signature management – find out how to create signature rules, design signatures and templates, and more.
- Sent Items Update – learn how to configure the software to see signatures in your Sent Items folder (server-side or combo mode only).
- Licensing – read about the licensing model in CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 and how to start a free trial.