Examples of use
This section provides the most common examples of using CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 to deploy company-wide email signatures. Follow the links below for details on how to configure the program for a specific usage scenario.
- Add signatures to emails sent from all email clients (including mobile devices)
- Add different signatures to first and subsequent emails
- Add different signatures to internal and external emails
- Use different signatures for different senders/departments
- Use different signatures for different recipients
- Add signatures directly under the latest reply/forward