Examples of using CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
Click the links below, to explore the ways to use our software in scenarios that match your organization's needs, or that you might find useful.
Browse the examples from this section to learn how to configure the software to get the most of your email signatures.
- Insert signatures to emails sent from all email clients and devices
- Add different signatures to the first and subsequent messages
- Use different signatures for internal and external emails
- Apply different signatures to messages sent by different users
- Add different signatures to emails sent to different recipients
- Add a signature directly under the latest message in an email conversation
- Send signatures in different languages
- Use keywords to let users add or remove email signatures
- Add signatures to emails sent from shared/group mailboxes
- Use an email signature during a specific period only
- Create email signatures with rotating banners
- Use email signatures as canned responses
Click the links below to see how to implement auto replies that are both visually attractive and offer more capabilities and customization options when compared to native out of office messages.
- Send auto replies based on a pre-set condition: multiple scenarios
- Manage out-of-office replies for all users
- Let your users enable autoresponder rules by themselves
- Create an auto-reply message for your Customer Service Team
- Set up an automatic reply for disabled or deleted users
User attributes (user information) in email signatures and automatic replies
Here you'll find the use cases that rely heavily on our User attributes manager tool and custom attributes created in the tool to achieve the goals that wouldn't be possible with the standard set of Azure AD attributes.
- Unify phone number format in email signatures or automatic replies
- Let users manage their details visibility in email signatures or automatic replies
- Add extra information to a signature with custom attributes
- Add an upcoming out of office period to your signature
- Create a signature with user details in two languages
- Let users choose the default signature on their own