CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
|Centrally managed, server-sided email signatures for Exchange Online|
|Microsoft AppSource trusted app|
|MSExchange.org Gold Award|
|World's only email signature solution with:|
|Server-sided signatures visible while composing emails,
Office 365 users' photos in signatures &
- Central and automatic email signature management
- All email clients supported, including mobiles
- Preview server-sided signatures while composing emails
- Signatures displayed in Sent Items
- Signatures changing in the conversation
- Images, logos and Office 365 users' photos in signatures
- Signatures for marketing
- Schedule email marketing campaigns
- One-click CSAT surveys
- Add signatures in line with sender's properties
- Azure AD support
- Easy-to-use signature editor
Preview server-sided signatures while composing emails
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 is the world's only email signature management solution for Office 365 that uses modern Outlook Web Add-in technology from Microsoft to let end-users preview server-sided signatures while composing emails in Outlook, Outlook for Mac and OWA.
This breakthrough technology makes CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 superior to competitive solutions, including the native Office 365 mail flow rules and other 3rd party apps. Based on this technology, we developed an agentless solution (there’s nothing to install) called CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 Add-in going beyond limitations imposed by traditional solutions giving both end-users and admins new possibilities.
The add-in, not only allows the end-user to see a preview of server-sided signatures while writing emails but also lets you:
- Enable the signature preview feature centrally for all users via Exchange admin center or individually via OWA.
- Avoid installing any local COM add-ins or EXE modules separately for each device. In this case, the add-in is centrally deployed per Office 365 user, which means that the users can see their signatures in Outlook/Outlook for Mac/OWA regardless of devices they use (mobile clients will be supported soon).
- See all changes updated in real time in the preview pane in Outlook, Outlook for Mac and OWA while composing emails. For example, if the users add or remove recipients of their email or add a keyword that is used in one of your rules, the application will immediately show corresponding signatures.
See what the signature preview feature looks like in action:
To enable a live preview of signatures, you need to add CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 Add-in to the list of add-ins in Office 365. Currently, you can add it from URL, but shortly it will also be available in the Office Store – a source of trusted and verified apps for Office 365.
Note: This feature works without installing any local modules or COM add-ins on users’ workstations as it is entirely based on the new and secure agentless technology powered by Microsoft. As a result, CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 allows your end users to see server-sided signatures with no risk of modifying or removing them from emails (what might always happen when using client-sided solutions).