Emails processed on Microsoft Azure servers
Microsoft Azure is a heavily monitored and very secure cloud platform with SLA guarantee of 99.99% uptime. This is one of the many reasons why we decided to develop our cloud-based email signature management software with Azure in mind. And by doing so, CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 also inherits all the benefits provided by the Microsoft cloud service.
In the cloud (server-side) signature mode, email signatures and disclaimers are added to emails by the CodeTwo cloud service. The service resides on Microsoft Azure servers that also meet the information security standards set out in ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27018. Thanks to this, you can be certain that:
- Your emails are always safe and secure
- Implemented solutions are constantly maintained and improved
- Only the internationally recognized procedures are in use when it comes to providing support and managing services
- Deployed authentication methods are the same ones that are used by Microsoft itself
- Multi-factor authentication is supported
- Your emails and credentials are not stored anywhere
- No unauthorized access is allowed (or possible).