CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
|Centrally managed, server-sided email signatures for Exchange Online|
|Microsoft AppSource trusted app|
|MSExchange.org Gold Award|
|World's only solution with:|
|signatures in Sent Items & Office 365 users' photos in signatures|
- Central and automatic email signature management
- All email clients supported, including mobiles
- Signatures displayed in Sent Items
- Signatures changing in the conversation
- Images, logos and Office 365 users' photos in signatures
- Add signatures in line with sender's properties
- Azure AD support
- Ease-to-use signature editor
Support for all mail clients and mobile devices
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 is a powerful solution that lets you centrally manage email signatures in any Office 365 environment regardless of what mail clients are used by users.
No matter what email client they use, be it Outlook, MacMail, Thunderbird,Outlook on the Web (OWA), email signatures are added automatically through CodeTwo Email Azure Service (seated directly in the cloud). Email clients are not even partly involved in the process.
Similarly, when messages are sent from mobile phones or tablets, email signatures will be inserted on a regular basis in the exact positions defined in the CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 management console.
With our application you are always sure that users’ email signatures are properly inserted, regardless what device their messages are sent from.