CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
- Centrally managed email signatures
- All email clients and mobile devices supported
- Logos, banners and social media buttons in signatures
- Azure AD support
- Office 365 users’ photos in signatures
- Signatures in replies and forwards
- Graphics embedded in email
- One-click CSAT surveys
- Use email signatures for marketing and track the results
- Automate email marketing campaigns
- See signatures while composing an email
- Email signatures in Sent Items
- Express deployment
- Built-in HTML editor
- Reliable and secure
- Emails processed on ISO 27001 certified Microsoft Azure servers
- Stay compliant with legal regulations
- Multiple geo locations
- Different signatures in new and subsequent emails
- Signatures based on sender’s properties
- 11 years of experience
All email clients and mobile devices supported
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 is a powerful solution that lets you centrally manage email signatures in any Office 365 environment, regardless of what mail clients are used.
No matter if you send emails via Outlook, Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Outlook on the web (OWA) or any other email client, signatures are added automatically by CodeTwo Email Azure Service (seated directly in the cloud). Email clients are not even partly involved in the process.
Similarly, when messages are sent from mobile phones or tablets, email signatures are inserted on a regular basis in the exact positions defined in the CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 management console.
With our application, you are always sure that users’ email signatures are properly inserted, regardless of what device messages are sent from.