CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
- Customers from 150 countries love us for:
- 24-hour Tech Support
- Signatures visible while typing emails
- Super-fast deployment
- Centrally managed email signatures
- Complete control of Office 365 email signatures
- Signatures added directly in Outlook when you compose an email
- All email clients and mobile devices supported
- Logos, banners and social media buttons in signatures
- Azure AD support
- Office 365 users’ photos in signatures
- Signatures in replies and forwards
- Graphics embedded in email
- One-click CSAT surveys
- Use email signatures for marketing and track the results
- Automate email marketing campaigns
- View signatures while composing an email
- Email signatures in Sent Items
- Express deployment
- Built-in signature template editor
- Delegation of signature management rights
- Reliable and secure
- Emails processed on Microsoft Azure servers
- Stay compliant with legal regulations
- Multiple geolocations
- Different signatures in new and subsequent emails
- Signatures based on sender’s properties
- Easy scheduling of meetings
- 12 years of experience
How complicated can it be to deploy a powerful tool used to centrally create and manage email signatures and disclaimers for all your Office 365 users? In the case of CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 – not complicated at all. In fact, it can even be as easy as logging in to your Office 365 tenant. Literally.
If you set up the program to work in the server-side signature mode, all that you need is an Office 365 user account with the global administrator role, as it has all the necessary permissions required to add personalized email signatures to all users. When that’s provided, launch CodeTwo Admin Panel, a web-based component of CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365, log in via your Microsoft account (or create a new, dedicated CodeTwo account), and start by associating your Office 365 tenant with the program. The wizard will guide you effortlessly through all the steps necessary to:
- automatically configure Exchange Online connectors, and specify users whose emails will be stamped with signatures;
- set up SPF records to avoid situations when your emails are treated as spam.
With client-side signatures, the configuration is even simpler: after you register your tenant to our service, your work is done, and you do not need to use the wizard to configure mail flow and SPF records. You only need to ask each user in your organization who should get client-side signatures to install the CodeTwo Signatures Add-in for Outlook to be able to access CodeTwo email signatures in Outlook.
And that’s it. You can now delegate email signature management to the appropriate team or user. They will be able to run the Manage Signatures App to create the first signature rule and design your company's global email signature (from scratch or using one of the provided templates).
Instant signature updates
With our signature service, you can be sure email signatures in your organization are always up to date. When you make any changes to your CodeTwo email signatures (for example, apply a template to another team, add a new banner, or update your logo) and save them, these changes go live instantly.