CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
|Centrally managed, server-sided email signatures for Exchange Online|
|Microsoft AppSource trusted app|
|MSExchange.org Gold Award|
|World's only solution with:|
|signatures in Sent Items & Office 365 users' photos in signatures|
- Central and automatic email signature management
- All email clients supported, including mobiles
- Signatures displayed in Sent Items
- Signatures changing in the conversation
- Images, logos and Office 365 users' photos in signatures
- Signatures for marketing
- Add signatures in line with sender's properties
- Azure AD support
- Easy-to-use signature editor
Built-in HTML editor
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 comes with an intuitive and convenient HTML editor that enables you to create professional signatures and disclaimers.
You don’t have to waste your energy on the HTML code itself as the Editor is equipped with all the necessary formatting tools. A couple of clicks is all you need to edit the layout of the signature, insert images, Office 365 users' photos, tables or change color sets and fonts.
The program’s editor can also automatically convert your HTML design into RTF and Plain Text formats.
Other features available in the program’s editor include:
- Dynamic placeholders allowing for personalization of signature templates
- Custom positioning, which enables you to place content beneath the latest reply (in an email conversation), at the very bottom or top, or at the sides
- Setting the program to automatically sweep across a whole email conversation and remove all old signatures, and only add new ones under most recent messages.
The editor is designed to make the process of composing a signature as easy as possible, even for inexperienced users.