CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
- Centrally managed email signatures
- All email clients and mobile devices supported
- Logos, banners and social media buttons in signatures
- Azure AD support
- Office 365 users’ photos in signatures
- Signatures in replies and forwards
- Graphics embedded in email
- One-click CSAT surveys
- Use email signatures for marketing and track the results
- Automate email marketing campaigns
- See signatures while composing an email
- Email signatures in Sent Items
- Express deployment
- Built-in HTML editor
- Delegation of signature management rights
- Reliable and secure
- Emails processed on ISO 27001 certified Microsoft Azure servers
- Stay compliant with legal regulations
- Multiple geolocations
- Different signatures in new and subsequent emails
- Signatures based on sender’s properties
- Easy Scheduling of meetings
- 12 years of experience
Built-in HTML editor
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 comes with an intuitive and convenient HTML editor that enables you to create professional signatures and disclaimers.
You don’t have to waste your energy to manually prepare the HTML or RTF code of your signature because the Editor is equipped with all the necessary formatting tools. A couple of clicks is all you need to edit the layout of the signature and insert images, Office 365 users' photos, tables, or change color sets and fonts.
The program’s editor can also automatically convert your HTML signature design into RTF and Plain Text formats.
Other features available in the Editor include:
- Dynamic placeholders allowing for personalization of signature templates
- Custom positioning, which enables you to place created content beneath the latest reply in an email conversation, at the very bottom or top, or at the sides
- Setting the program to automatically sweep across the whole email conversation and remove all old signatures, and only add new ones under the most recent messages.
The editor is designed to make the process of composing a signature as easy as possible, even for inexperienced users. The ability to configure access rights to the Manage Signatures App lets you delegate email signature management, for example, to the Marketing team.