CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
- Centrally managed email signatures
- All email clients and mobile devices supported
- Logos, banners and social media buttons in signatures
- Azure AD support
- Office 365 users’ photos in signatures
- Signatures in replies and forwards
- Graphics embedded in email
- One-click CSAT surveys
- Use email signatures for marketing and track the results
- Automate email marketing campaigns
- See signatures while composing an email
- Email signatures in Sent Items
- Express deployment
- Built-in HTML editor
- Reliable and secure
- Emails processed on ISO 27001 certified Microsoft Azure servers
- Stay compliant with legal regulations
- Multiple geo locations
- Different signatures in new and subsequent emails
- Signatures based on sender’s properties
- 11 years of experience
Built-in HTML editor
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 comes with an intuitive and convenient HTML editor that enables you to create professional signatures and disclaimers.
You don’t have to waste your energy on the HTML code itself as the Editor is equipped with all the necessary formatting tools. A couple of clicks is all you need to edit the layout of the signature, insert images, Office 365 users' photos, tables or change color sets and fonts.
The program’s editor can also automatically convert your HTML design into RTF and Plain Text formats.
Other features available in the program’s editor include:
- Dynamic placeholders allowing for personalization of signature templates
- Custom positioning, which enables you to place content beneath the latest reply (in an email conversation), at the very bottom or top, or at the sides
- Setting the program to automatically sweep across a whole email conversation and remove all old signatures, and only add new ones under most recent messages.
The editor is designed to make the process of composing a signature as easy as possible, even for inexperienced users.