CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
- Centrally managed email signatures
- Complete control of Office 365 email signatures
- Signatures added directly in Outlook when you compose an email
- All email clients and mobile devices supported
- Logos, banners and social media buttons in signatures
- Azure AD support
- Office 365 users’ photos in signatures
- Signatures in replies and forwards
- Graphics embedded in email
- One-click CSAT surveys
- Use email signatures for marketing and track the results
- Automate email marketing campaigns
- View signatures while composing an email
- Email signatures in Sent Items
- Express deployment
- Built-in signature template editor
- Delegation of signature management rights
- Reliable and secure
- Emails processed on Microsoft Azure servers
- Stay compliant with legal regulations
- Multiple geolocations
- Different signatures in new and subsequent emails
- Signatures based on sender’s properties
- Easy scheduling of meetings
- 12 years of experience
Built-in Signature Template Editor
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 comes with an intuitive and light Signature Template Editor, which eases and speeds up the process of creating professional email signatures and disclaimers. The video below shows how to design your email signature template using the Editor.
Our editor, in the first place, lets you focus on the layout of your corporate email signature and not on the complex HTML coding that stands behind it. You don’t have to build your email signature from scratch (although you have such an option), but you can use one of the well-tailored email signature templates prepared for you by our HTML experts.
Before opening your template for further editing, you can quickly customize it in the Quick customization window. Decide which elements of your signature template you want to keep or remove. It is super-easy and involves no HTML skills. Just select or deselect signature sections listed on the left.
After the initial customization, your template opens in the Signature Template Editor, where you can find a wide range of formatting options that adjust to the content you are currently working on. In the editor, you shape the final look of your signature by adding your images, Office 365 user photos, marketing banners, social media buttons, and more. Feel free to replace, add or remove the contents of the template, modify colors and fonts, or add your own legal disclaimer.
Other features available in the Signature Template Editor include:
- Dynamic placeholders allowing for personalization of signature templates;
- Additional email sections (like left and right banners, header) that you can design and add to your server-side signature templates;
- Signature positioning, which lets you choose how your signature appears in an email conversation (under the latest reply or at the very bottom).
Our HTML editor is designed to make the process of composing signatures as easy as possible, even for inexperienced users. With the Signature Template Editor at your side, the HTML knowledge is no longer necessary to create modern and professional business email signatures that look ideal on all email clients and mobile devices.
With CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365, you can decide who can create email signatures by configuring access rights. Our software lets you delegate email signature management to your Marketing team, for example.