Centrally managed automatic replies and out of office messages
The Autoresponder feature in CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 allows you to set up auto-reply messages for all users in your Microsoft 365 organization. It lets you:
- Create auto-reply email templates for your teams (e.g. Customer Support, Sales, IT, etc.).
- Set up OOF messages for other employees.
- Forward or redirect specific incoming emails to another email address.
- Send auto replies from inactive or permanently deleted mailboxes.
- Inform customers about changes in your company’s email addresses.
- Keep the original email in an email thread, include it as an attachment to the auto-reply message, or remove the original email from the thread completely.
- And create automatic replies that can be used in many different business scenarios.
By creating autoresponder rules, you can configure automatic replies to be sent when emails:
- reach specific users or email addresses in your organization,
- come from specific senders (email addresses) inside and outside your organization,
- reach your organization only at a specific time or date,
- contain specific keywords or phrases,
- and more.
Design professional, fully branded auto replies and out of office messages. Enrich them with links, graphics (such as a company logo, user photo and marketing banner) and personalized email signatures. Customize the email header of your automatic replies to change the sender, add additional recipients (To, Cc & Bcc), and modify the subject line.
The built-in Scheduler and Limiter allow you to configure recurring and one-off auto replies. Schedule sending automatic replies in advance or configure the autoresponder rule to send them during specific time periods only.