CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
- Centrally managed email signatures
- Complete control of Office 365 email signatures
- All email clients and mobile devices supported
- Logos, banners and social media buttons in signatures
- Azure AD support
- Office 365 users’ photos in signatures
- Signatures in replies and forwards
- Graphics embedded in email
- One-click CSAT surveys
- Use email signatures for marketing and track the results
- Automate email marketing campaigns
- See signatures while composing an email
- Email signatures in Sent Items
- Express deployment
- Built-in signature template editor
- Delegation of signature management rights
- Reliable and secure
- Emails processed on Microsoft Azure servers
- Stay compliant with legal regulations
- Multiple geolocations
- Different signatures in new and subsequent emails
- Signatures based on sender’s properties
- Easy scheduling of meetings
- 12 years of experience
Centrally managed email signatures
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 allows admins to centrally manage, edit and automatically insert email signatures and disclaimers to emails in their organization. In the video below, you can see how difficult this task can be if it is not centralized.
The application operates on the server's side, stamping emails with predefined signatures and disclaimers that can be easily set via the program’s management console. This allows Office 365 administrators and users with the right permissions to create unified signature templates for groups of users without engaging them in the process.
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 uses a service hosted on Microsoft Azure servers to deploy email signatures and disclaimers. A signature is added to every email that meets the conditions defined by the administrator. Running the application’s engine (CodeTwo Email Azure Service) in the cloud gives the application two major benefits:
- there are no limits when it comes to senders’ email clients
- no setup on the client's side is required.
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 is an email signature management system that comes with advanced personalization features. The signature rules you create in the program can be based on various conditions and exceptions and applied to selected senders or recipients. If you need to create a rule similar to an already existing one, you can clone it and make some quick tweaks here and there. Your email signature templates can contain dynamic fields that are automatically replaced with users' Azure AD attributes when emails are sent.
Other key features include:
- support for all mail clients and mobile devices
- full control over the layout of the signature (including the capability to add side banners, headers, etc.)
- delegate email signature and banner management to specific users or teams (for example, the Marketing team)
- built-in signature template editor with predefined signature layouts
- option to add Office 365 users' photos to email signatures
- placeholders based on sender’s and organization’s properties
- fast and easy deployment.