CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
|Centrally managed, server-sided email signatures for Exchange Online|
|Microsoft AppSource trusted app|
|MSExchange.org Gold Award|
|World's only solution with:|
|signatures in Sent Items & Office 365 users' photos in signatures|
- Central and automatic email signature management
- All email clients supported, including mobiles
- Signatures displayed in Sent Items
- Signatures changing in the conversation
- Images, logos and Office 365 users' photos in signatures
- Add signatures in line with sender's properties
- Azure AD support
- Ease-to-use signature editor
Central and automatic email signatures for Office 365
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 allows users to centrally manage, edit and automatically insert email signatures and disclaimers to emails in their organization.
The application operates on the server side, stamping emails with pre-defined signatures and disclaimers that can be easily set via the program’s management console. This allows Office 365 administrators to create unified signature templates for groups of users without engaging them in the process.
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 uses a service hosted on Microsoft Azure servers to deploy email signatures and disclaimers. A signature is added to every email that meets the conditions defined by the administrator. Running the application’s engine (CodeTwo Email Azure Service) in the cloud gives the application two major benefits:
- there are no limits when it comes to senders’ email clients
- no setup on the client-side is required
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 is a single pane of glass email signature management system. At the same time, it allows for advanced personalization. The rules you create in the program can be based on detailed conditions and exceptions, and your email signature templates can contain dynamic fields that are substituted with a given user’s Azure AD attributes the moment that their email is stamped.
Other key features include:
- support for all mail clients and mobile devices
- full control over the layout of the signature (including the capability to add side banners, etc.)
- built-in HTML editor with signature templates
- option to add Office 365 users' photos to email signatures
- placeholders based on sender’s and organization’s properties
- fast and easy deployment.