CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
- Customers from 150 countries love us for:
- 24-hour Tech Support
- Signatures visible while typing emails
- Super-fast deployment
- Centrally managed email signatures
- Complete control of Office 365 email signatures
- Signatures added directly in Outlook when you compose an email
- All email clients and mobile devices supported
- Logos, banners and social media buttons in signatures
- Azure AD support
- Office 365 users’ photos in signatures
- Signatures in replies and forwards
- Graphics embedded in email
- One-click CSAT surveys
- Use email signatures for marketing and track the results
- Automate email marketing campaigns
- View signatures while composing an email
- Email signatures in Sent Items
- Express deployment
- Built-in signature template editor
- Delegation of signature management rights
- Reliable and secure
- Emails processed on Microsoft Azure servers
- Stay compliant with legal regulations
- Multiple geolocations
- Different signatures in new and subsequent emails
- Signatures based on sender’s properties
- Easy scheduling of meetings
- 12 years of experience
Centrally managed email signatures
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 allows admins to centrally create, deploy and manage email signatures and disclaimers for all users in their Microsoft 365 organization. In the video below, you can see how difficult this task can be if it is not centralized but handled by users themselves.
The application operates in three different modes:
- Server-side mode
Works with all email clients and mobile devices. Signatures and disclaimers are added to Microsoft 365 emails after they are sent (but you can preview signatures while composing an email in Outlook, OWA and Outlook for Mac after deploying a dedicated web add-in). To get signatures, it is required to configure Exchange Online mail flow connectors to route all outgoing messages through the CodeTwo Email Azure Service (this can be done automatically by the program). No setup on the user’s side is required – administrators have total control over email signatures in their companies.
- Client-side mode
Works with Outlook desktop apps only. Signatures are added to emails as users compose their messages. Emails are not routed through CodeTwo services, so the configuration of Exchange Online mail flow connectors is not required. Client-side signatures can be inserted automatically to new emails and reply/forward messages, or Outlook users can choose a preferred signature template from the Outlook’s native signature menu. To have access CodeTwo signatures, users need to install the CodeTwo Signatures Add-in for Outlook.
- Combo mode
Works with all email clients and mobile devices. This mode combines the functionalities of both server-side and client-side modes. The way email signatures are added depends on the email client used. In the case of Outlook desktop app, signatures are added as users compose their messages. For other email clients, signatures are added after emails are sent. The configuration of Exchange Online mail flow connectors and installation of the CodeTwo Signatures Add-in for Outlook is required.
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 is an email signature management system that comes with advanced personalization features. Microsoft 365 administrators and users with the right permissions can use the Manage Signatures App to set up unified signature templates for users and groups without engaging them in the process. The app helps you create signature templates and rules that specify when these templates should be added to emails, which users should have access to a given signature template in Outlook, and so on. The signature rules you create in the program can be based on various conditions and exceptions. If you need to create a rule similar to an already existing one, you can clone it and make some quick tweaks here and there. Your email signature templates can contain dynamic fields that are automatically replaced with users' Azure AD attributes when emails are sent.
Other key features include:
- support for all mail clients and mobile devices
- full control over the layout of the signature (including the capability to add side banners, headers, etc.)
- delegate email signature and banner management to specific users or teams (for example, the Marketing team)
- built-in signature template editor with predefined signature layouts
- option to add Microsoft 365 users' photos to email signatures
- placeholders based on sender’s and organization’s properties
- fast and easy deployment
- instant organization-wide updating of email signatures.