CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
|Centrally managed, server-sided email signatures for Exchange Online|
|Microsoft AppSource trusted app|
|MSExchange.org Gold Award|
|World's only email signature solution with:|
|Server-sided signatures visible while composing emails,
Office 365 users' photos in signatures &
- Central and automatic email signature management
- All email clients supported, including mobiles
- Preview server-sided signatures while composing emails
- Signatures displayed in Sent Items
- Signatures changing in the conversation
- Images, logos and Office 365 users' photos in signatures
- Signatures for marketing
- Schedule email marketing campaigns
- One-click CSAT surveys
- Add signatures in line with sender's properties
- Azure AD support
- Easy-to-use signature editor
Different signatures for new and subsequent messages
When sending a new email message, you add an email signature that consists of full contact details, graphics, and links. However, when exchanging emails within a thread, you may want to add a different signature to later emails. That is why CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 allows you to add different signatures to first emails and different to subsequent messages.
This powerful feature lets the program recognize when you send a new message (even if you are joining an ongoing conversation and not just sending a new email) and automatically add a full-blown signature. And when you continue to exchange emails, the application detects that and can insert a different email signature, e.g. containing only basic information - like name, last name, job title, and phone number.
There are also other options you can choose from when setting up the way signatures should appear in the conversation:
- The same signature in every email: this option allows you to have only one email signature template for all emails sent by users.
- Signature in the first email only: the program will add your signature only to the first email. All subsequent emails will have no signature.
- Custom setup: this option has some advanced settings you can use if none of the standard options suits your needs.
Thanks to these functionalities you can flexibly compose your Office 365 email signatures.