CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
- Customers from 150 countries love us for:
- 24-hour Tech Support
- Signatures visible while typing emails
- Super-fast deployment
Delegation of signature management rights
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 offers an all-web experience and can be accessed from any device (including Windows, Mac OS and mobile devices). It comes with a web-based interface that assists you with all tasks related to creating, deploying and managing email signatures or disclaimers in your Office 365 (Microsoft 365) organization. What is significant about our email signature software is that you can easily delegate these tasks to non-admin users or groups of users, without the need to assign any admin roles to them.
Make the most out of the access rights settings in CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 and:
- Delegate email signature management to individual users or multiple users who are members of Office 365 groups, distribution lists or security groups.
- Assigns signature creation tasks to non-IT teams like Marketing or Sales.
- Control access to email signature rules for all Office 365 tenants registered in the CodeTwo Admin Panel.
- Reduce the number of non-administrative tasks for your Office 365 admins.
The assignment of access rights is quick and easy. Instead of having to be a jack-of-all-trades, your admin can now delegate specialists to create organization-wide legal disclaimers, run personalized email marketing campaigns or use email signatures to collect satisfaction data without compromising the security of your Office 365 tenant. None of the delegated users need to be IT experts in order to manage email signatures – the application is very user-friendly, and the built-in signature template editor makes it really easy to create professional email signature templates. Still, if the need arises, Office 365 global admins will always be able to access and manage all signature-adding rules.
- Try CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 for free
- Manage signatures now
- Manage users' access to email signature rules
- Compare our email signature service with native signature settings in Microsoft 365
- Find out why you should choose our software
- Read a customer story featured by Microsoft on how our solution helped to create uniform signatures for nearly 6k users across all devices