CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
- Centrally managed email signatures for Exchange Online
- Microsoft Preferred Solution on Azure Marketplace »
- Featured by Microsoft »
- Highly recommended by IT pros »
- Customers from 150 countries love us for:
- 24-hour Tech Support
- Signatures visible while typing emails
- Super-fast deployment
- Centrally managed email signatures
- Complete control of Office 365 email signatures
- Signatures added directly in Outlook when you compose an email
- All email clients and mobile devices supported
- Logos, banners and social media buttons in signatures
- Azure AD support
- Conditional Active Directory placeholders
- Office 365 users’ photos in signatures
- Signatures in replies and forwards
- Graphics embedded in email
- One-click CSAT surveys
- Use email signatures for marketing and track the results
- Automate email marketing campaigns
- View signatures while composing an email
- Email signatures in Sent Items
- Express deployment
- Built-in signature template editor
- Delegation of signature management rights
- Reliable and secure
- Emails processed on Microsoft Azure servers
- Stay compliant with legal regulations
- Multiple geolocations
- Different signatures in new and subsequent emails
- Signatures based on sender’s properties
- Easy scheduling of meetings
- 12 years of experience
Delegation of signature management rights
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 comes with the Manage Signatures App – a dedicated ClickOnce application that assists you with all tasks related to creating, deploying and managing email signatures or disclaimers in your Office 365 (Microsoft 365) organization. What is significant about this app is that it can also be accessed by non-admin users. This means you can easily delegate specific users or groups of users to be in charge of email signatures in your organization without the need to assign any admin roles to them.
Make the most out of the access rights settings in CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 and:
- Delegate email signature management to individual users or multiple users who are members of Office 365 groups, distribution lists or security groups.
- Assigns signature creation tasks to non-IT teams like Marketing or Sales.
- Control access rights to the Manage Signatures App for all registered Office 365 tenants.
- Reduce the number of non-administrative tasks for your Office 365 admins.
The assignment of access rights is quick and easy. Instead of having to be a jack-of-all-trades, your admin can now delegate specialists to create organization-wide legal disclaimers, run personalized email marketing campaigns or use email signatures to collect satisfaction data without compromising the security of your Office 365 tenant. None of the delegated users need to be IT experts in order to manage email signatures – the application is very user-friendly, and the built-in signature template editor makes it really easy to create professional email signature templates. Still, if the need arises, Office 365 global admins will always be able to access the Manage Signatures App.