We are a software development company established in 2007 and headquartered in Poland, Europe. Our team currently consists of just over 60 people.
We are a Microsoft Partner, recipient of multiple awards, and most importantly a brand recognized all over the World by users and experts working with Microsoft Exchange and Office 365.
As a workplace, we strive to offer conditions in which members of our team can achieve self-fulfillment and develop their skills and creativity. We understand that a company cannot focus solely on profits. In our daily activities, we follow a core set of values: mutual respect, honesty, professionalism, and attention to detail.
We develop B2B software solutions for Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 and G Suite.
Our products help IT administrators in tasks such as migrations, backup management, data synchronization email content and flow control.
CodeTwo solutions are currently used in over 63,000 companies in 120 countries on 7 continents (yup, we have a customer in Antarctica).
Selected deployments of our software:
- Shell – Outlook data synchronization on over 30 tankers,
- Facebook – integration of newly acquired companies with Facebook's email system,
- UNICEF – email signature, content and flow management.
Other CodeTwo customers include:
A day in the life of a CodeTwo programmer
This film shows what a typical day in our company looks like. We've made it ourselves using smartphones and Go Pro cameras.
3D tour of our HQ
What we offer
- Exciting and challenging tasks related to development, sales and promotion of commercial applications used by thousands of companies around the globe.
- Influence over creation of products.
- Chance to develop skills and hone talents.
- Access to cutting-edge Microsoft tools and technologies.
- Flexible work hours.
- High salaries.
- Work in a relatively small 60+ person team.
- A friendly, democratic atmosphere.
- Pizza-days & constant supply of fruit and sweets.
- Two 14” monitors with 256 on-screen colors or 16x10^6 shades of gray courtesy of Hercules graphics card.
Current job vacancies
- C#.NET Developer
- ASP.NET Developer
- Software Project Manager
- Marketing Specialist (language: German)
- Marketing Specialist (language: English)
- Customer Service Specialist (language: English)
- Customer Support Specialist (language: German)
- Sales Specialist (language: English)
- Copywriter (language: English)
- Copywriter (language: German)
- Technical Writer (language: English)
- Technical Writer (language: German)
- IT Analyst (language: English)
- Graphic Designer
- Junior Server Systems Administrator