We are a software development company established in 2007 and headquartered in Poland, Europe. Our team currently consists of over 90 professionals.
We are a Microsoft Partner, recipient of multiple awards and, most importantly, a brand recognized all over the world by users and experts working with Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange. We are also the 2019 Microsoft Partner of the Year for Poland in the Independent Software Vendor (ISV) category and the 2020 Microsoft Partner of the Year Finalist in the Customer Experience category.
As a workplace, we strive to offer conditions in which members of our team can achieve self-fulfillment and develop their skills and creativity. We understand that a company cannot focus solely on profits. In our daily activities, we follow a core set of values: mutual respect, honesty, professionalism, and attention to detail.
Learn more about us and meet our team
We develop and supply software solutions for Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange in line with our
ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27018-certified security management system.
Our products help IT administrators in tasks such as email signature and disclaimer management, data migration and backup, or email content and flow control.
See the full range of our products
CodeTwo solutions are currently used in over 100,000 companies (many of which are Fortune 500 companies), in 150 countries on 7 continents (yup, we have a customer in Antarctica).
Selected deployments of our software:
- Shell – Outlook data synchronization on over 30 tankers,
- Facebook – integration of newly acquired companies with Facebook's email system,
- UNICEF – email signature, content and flow management.
Other CodeTwo clients include:
The Story of CodeTwo
Back in 2017, we celebrated the 10th anniversary of our company. This short movie shows some of our achievements of the last decade. A definite must-watch if you like supersonic aircrafts, supertankers and other super machines...
3D tour of our offices
What we offer
- Exciting and challenging tasks related to development, sales and promotion of commercial applications used by tens of thousands of companies around the globe.
- Real impact on the product development process.
- Chance to develop skills and hone talents.
- Access to cutting-edge Microsoft tools and technologies.
- Flexible work hours.
- High salaries.
- Work in a relatively small team of 90 people.
- A friendly atmosphere.
- Pizza-days & constant supply of fruit and sweets.
- Two 14” monitors with 256 on-screen colors or 16x10^6 shades of gray, courtesy of the Hercules Graphics Card.
Current job vacancies
Want to work at CodeTwo? See this page (in Polish) for the current job offers.