CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
|Centrally managed, server-sided email signatures for Exchange Online|
|Microsoft AppSource trusted app|
|MSExchange.org Gold Award|
|World's only email signature solution with:|
|Office 365 users' photos in signatures &
- Central and automatic email signature management
- All email clients supported, including mobiles
- Signatures displayed in Sent Items
- Signatures changing in the conversation
- Images, logos and Office 365 users' photos in signatures
- Signatures for marketing
- Automated email marketing campaigns
- One-click CSAT surveys
- Add signatures in line with sender's properties
- Azure AD support
- Easy-to-use signature editor
Schedule email marketing campaigns
If you already use email signatures for marketing purposes, CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 will let you plan email marketing campaigns in advance and be sure that they will run and stop automatically right at the scheduled time. This is possible thanks to the built-in Scheduler, which allows defining time when a specific rule should be active.
Having this in mind, the Scheduler opens a new range of possibilities for Office 365 email signature management, letting you:
- define exact hours and minutes at which a specific rule will start and stop adding your promotional email signatures (you can also let the rule run all day);
- customize activity time ranges separately for each rule, depending on your current and future email marketing campaign plans, e.g. you can set up a two-week campaign that will run during Christmas days to let existing customers know about your current discounts;
- prepare regular email marketing campaigns that will automatically run based on a daily, weekly, or monthly recurrence pattern.
What’s more, all professional email signatures containing eye-catching promotional banners can be easily created in the WYSIWYG Template Editor that you can access from the Design tab in the Manage Signatures App.
Rules with the Scheduler turned off will run continuously without any time limits.