CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
- Centrally managed email signatures
- All email clients and mobile devices supported
- Logos, banners and social media buttons in signatures
- Azure AD support
- Office 365 users’ photos in signatures
- Signatures in replies and forwards
- Graphics embedded in email
- One-click CSAT surveys
- Use email signatures for marketing and track the results
- Automate email marketing campaigns
- See signatures while composing an email
- Email signatures in Sent Items
- Express deployment
- Built-in HTML editor
- Delegation of signature management rights
- Reliable and secure
- Emails processed on ISO 27001 certified Microsoft Azure servers
- Stay compliant with legal regulations
- Multiple geolocations
- Different signatures in new and subsequent emails
- Signatures based on sender’s properties
- Easy Scheduling of meetings
- 12 years of experience
Automate email marketing campaigns
If you already use email signatures for marketing purposes, CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 lets you plan email marketing campaigns in advance and be sure that they run and stop automatically right at the scheduled time. This is possible thanks to the built-in Scheduler, which allows defining time when a specific rule should be active.
Having this in mind, the Scheduler opens a new range of possibilities for Office 365 email signature management, letting you:
- define exact hours and minutes at which a specific rule starts and stops adding your promotional email signatures (you can also let the rule run all day);
- customize activity time ranges separately for each rule, depending on your current and future email marketing campaign plans, e.g. you can set up a two-week campaign that will run during Christmas days to let existing customers know about your current discounts;
- prepare regular email marketing campaigns that run automatically based on a daily, weekly, or monthly recurrence pattern.
What’s more, professional email signatures, containing eye-catching promotional banners, can be easily created in the WYSIWYG signature Editor that you can access from the Design tab in the program's management console. The easy-to-use editor, together with access rights to the Manage Signatures App, lets you delegate all email-signatures-related assignments to the appropriate team, relieving the IT department of marketing-related tasks.
Rules that have Scheduler turned off run continuously, without any time limits.