CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
- Centrally managed email signatures
- All email clients and mobile devices supported
- Logos, banners and social media buttons in signatures
- Azure AD support
- Office 365 users’ photos in signatures
- Signatures in replies and forwards
- Graphics embedded in email
- One-click CSAT surveys
- Use email signatures for marketing and track the results
- Automate email marketing campaigns
- See signatures while composing an email
- Email signatures in Sent Items
- Express deployment
- Built-in HTML editor
- Reliable and secure
- Emails processed on ISO 27001 certified Microsoft Azure servers
- Stay compliant with legal regulations
- Multiple geo locations
- Different signatures in new and subsequent emails
- Signatures based on sender’s properties
- 11 years of experience
Automate email marketing campaigns
If you already use email signatures for marketing purposes, CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 will let you plan email marketing campaigns in advance and be sure that they will run and stop automatically right at the scheduled time. This is possible thanks to the built-in Scheduler, which allows defining time when a specific rule should be active.
Having this in mind, the Scheduler opens a new range of possibilities for Office 365 email signature management, letting you:
- define exact hours and minutes at which a specific rule will start and stop adding your promotional email signatures (you can also let the rule run all day);
- customize activity time ranges separately for each rule, depending on your current and future email marketing campaign plans, e.g. you can set up a two-week campaign that will run during Christmas days to let existing customers know about your current discounts;
- prepare regular email marketing campaigns that will automatically run based on a daily, weekly, or monthly recurrence pattern.
What’s more, all professional email signatures containing eye-catching promotional banners can be easily created in the WYSIWYG Template Editor that you can access from the Design tab in the Manage Signatures App.
Rules with the Scheduler turned off will run continuously without any time limits.