CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
- Centrally managed email signatures
- All email clients and mobile devices supported
- Logos, banners and social media buttons in signatures
- Azure AD support
- Office 365 users’ photos in signatures
- Signatures in replies and forwards
- Graphics embedded in email
- One-click CSAT surveys
- Use email signatures for marketing and track the results
- Automate email marketing campaigns
- See signatures while composing an email
- Email signatures in Sent Items
- Express deployment
- Built-in HTML editor
- Delegation of signature management rights
- Reliable and secure
- Emails processed on ISO 27001 certified Microsoft Azure servers
- Stay compliant with legal regulations
- Multiple geolocations
- Different signatures in new and subsequent emails
- Signatures based on sender’s properties
- Easy Scheduling of meetings
- 12 years of experience
Email signatures in Sent Items
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 is a server-level email signature management solution for Office 365 that lets you display email signatures in end users' Sent Items folders across various devices and email clients.
What are the benefits of being able to display email signatures that were added on the server-level in users' Sent Items folders? Firstly, users are no longer left wondering what their email looks like when it reaches the recipient. One peek in the Sent Items folder and they have the answer. Secondly, you can now easily ensure compliance with laws mandating retention of electronic documents in the exact form in which they were presented to recipients.
All thanks to CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365's Sent Items Update feature!
Key benefits of Sent Items Update:
- works on all devices and email clients
- helps comply with legal requirements regarding retention of corporate mail
- removes obscurity from the signature adding process
- users can verify that their email signature has been properly placed and contains correct information
The best part is that Sent Items Update is activated with just one click and starts working shortly afterward.
The service is hosted by us on Microsoft Azure servers and is totally independent of your mail flow and the functioning of your Office 365 tenant. It's a parallel pipeline that has no influence on your email processing and delivery time. Moreover, Sent Items Update does not require any service accounts to operate as the entire authentication and authorization process uses OAuth 2.0. Also, your emails are not stored by the service during this process. Learn more...