CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
|Centrally managed, server-sided email signatures for Exchange Online|
|Microsoft AppSource trusted app|
|MSExchange.org Gold Award|
|World's only email signature solution with:|
|Office 365 users' photos in signatures &
- Central and automatic email signature management
- All email clients supported, including mobiles
- Signatures displayed in Sent Items
- Signatures changing in the conversation
- Images, logos and Office 365 users' photos in signatures
- Signatures for marketing
- One-click CSAT surveys
- Add signatures in line with sender's properties
- Azure AD support
- Easy-to-use signature editor
Signatures displayed in Sent Items
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 is the world's only server-level email signature management solution for Office 365 that lets you display email signatures in end-users' Sent Items folders across devices.
This feature makes CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 superior to all competing application and tools, including the native Office 365 email signature manager and all 3rd party products.
What are the benefits of being able to display email signatures that were added on the server-level in users' Sent Items folders? Firstly, users are no longer left wondering what their email looks like when it reaches the recipient. One peek in the Sent Items folder and they have the answer. Secondly, you can now easily ensure compliance with laws mandating retention of electronic documents in the exact form in which they were presented to recipients.
All thanks to CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365's exclusive Sent Items Update feature!
Key benefits of Sent Items Update:
- works across all devices and email clients
- helps comply with legal requirements regarding retention of corporate mail
- removes opaqueness from the signature adding process
- users can verify that their email signature has been properly placed and contains correct information
The best part is that Sent Items Update is activated with just one click and starts working shortly afterwards.
The service is hosted by us on Microsoft Azure servers and it is totally independent of your mail flow and the functioning of your Office 365 tenant - it's a parallel pipeline that has no influence on your email processing and delivery time. Moreover, Sent Items Update does not require any service accounts to operate as the entire authentication and authorization process uses OAuth 2.0. Also, your emails are not stored by the service during this process. Learn more...