CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
- Centrally managed email signatures
- All email clients and mobile devices supported
- Logos, banners and social media buttons in signatures
- Azure AD support
- Office 365 users’ photos in signatures
- Signatures in replies and forwards
- Graphics embedded in email
- One-click CSAT surveys
- Use email signatures for marketing and track the results
- Automate email marketing campaigns
- See signatures while composing an email
- Email signatures in Sent Items
- Express deployment
- Built-in HTML editor
- Reliable and secure
- Emails processed on ISO 27001 certified Microsoft Azure servers
- Stay compliant with legal regulations
- Multiple geo locations
- Different signatures in new and subsequent emails
- Signatures based on sender’s properties
- 11 years of experience
Signatures based on sender’s properties
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 lets you smoothly configure rules that add email signatures to messages depending on senders’ memberships (group, department, OU, etc.) or Azure AD properties.
The AD filter feature allows for creating email signature rules based on selected Active Directory attribute values. The way it works is that whenever a message is sent by a user whose AD account matches the setting of the filter, a proper signature is added to it.
Thanks to the AD filter functionality you can apply distinct signatures to emails sent by members of specific departments, offices, people living in specific cities, etc.
The application can insert email signatures based on the following user properties:
- first or last name, initials, display name or description;
- basic contact details like phone, mobile, email, web page, etc.;
- location information, e.g. city, country, state, street, postal code, etc.;
- organizational unit like office, department or company;
- other Azure AD attributes.