CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
|Centrally managed, server-sided email signatures for Exchange Online|
|Microsoft AppSource trusted app|
|MSExchange.org Gold Award|
|World's only email signature solution with:|
|Server-sided signatures visible while composing emails,
Office 365 users' photos in signatures &
- Central and automatic email signature management
- All email clients supported, including mobiles
- Preview server-sided signatures while composing emails
- Signatures displayed in Sent Items
- Signatures changing in the conversation
- Images, logos and Office 365 users' photos in signatures
- Signatures for marketing
- Schedule email marketing campaigns
- One-click CSAT surveys
- Add signatures in line with sender's properties
- Azure AD support
- Easy-to-use signature editor
Signatures added according to sender’s properties
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 lets you smoothly configure rules that add email signatures to messages depending on senders’ memberships (group, department, OU, etc.) or Azure AD properties.
The AD filter feature allows for creating email signature rules based on selected Active Directory attribute values. The way it works is that, whenever a message is sent by a user whose AD account matches the setting of the filter, a proper signature is added to it.
Thanks to the AD filter functionality, you can apply distinct signatures to emails sent by members of specific departments, offices, people living in specific cities, etc.
The application can insert email signatures based on the following user’s properties:
- first or last name, initials, display name or description
- basic contact details like phone, mobile, email, web page, etc.
- location information e.g. city, country, state, street, postal code, etc.
- organization unit like office, department or company
- other Azure AD attributes