Signatures based on sender’s properties
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 lets you smoothly configure signature rules that apply to specific senders based on their memberships (group, department, OU, etc.) or Azure AD properties.
The Azure AD filter feature works differently depending on the type of signature rule you are configuring. For server-side signature rules, whenever a message is sent by a user whose account information matches the setting of the filter, a proper signature is added to it. In case of a client-side signature rule, users that match the Azure AD filter conditions will have access to the related signature directly in Outlook.
Thanks to the Azure AD filter functionality, you can apply different signatures to emails sent by members of specific departments, offices, people living in specific cities, etc.
The application can insert email signatures based on the following user properties:
- first or last name, initials, display name or description;
- basic contact details like phone, mobile, email, web page, etc.;
- location information, e.g. city, country, state, street, postal code, etc.;
- organizational unit like office, department or company;
- other Azure AD attributes;
- your organization’s custom user attributes (learn more).
If you prefer to change certain parts of a signature for selected users without creating additional signature rules, you can use conditional placeholders instead. Learn more...