Examples of use
This section shows how to configure the software for common usage scenarios. Use the links below or the menu to navigate.
- Insert different signatures to internal and outgoing emails
- Insert a detailed signature to new emails and a simplified signature to subsequent replies/forwards in the same conversation
- Modify signature rules to match different departments (rule cloning)
- Use a built-in mechanism that unsubscribes people from your mailing lists
- Automatically respond to emails received outside working hours
- Compress attachments or remove them from incoming emails (and store them on the receiving server)
- Add graphics (such as a company logo or user photos) to email signatures
- Insert marketing campaign banners to outgoing emails
- Force the format of emails
Configuration of rules – learn how to create conditions, what actions are available, how to design signatures, and more.