The sub-sections of this article provide the configuration steps of the program's advanced usage and typical scenarios. Please study the examples below to learn how to:
- Insert different signatures to internal and outgoing emails
- Insert a detailed signature along the disclaimer to new emails and a simplified signature while replying and forwarding emails
- Insert a disclaimer with the unsubscribe link to let user unsubscribe from your company's mailing list
- Auto respond to messages received outside the working hours
- Compress or remove and store attachments of the specific size in the incoming mail
- Add graphics (e.g. company logo & user photos) to signatures
- Insert marketing campaign banners to outgoing emails
- Force the email format of emails while sending replies or forwarding messages outside your company
Actions - this article provides information on actions that can be performed on messages using the program.
Conditions - this article provides information on the available criteria types that once configured will trigger the rules to apply the actions to messages traveling through the Exchange Server.
Exceptions - this article describes the configuration of exceptions that exclude messages from being processed by the program.
Options - this article contains information about processing the subsequent rules and scheduling the frames for the rules' activity time
Advanced features and options - this article along its sub-sections describes advanced features and options that boost the program's functionalities and significantly improve its operation.