CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro is designed to work with two versions of on-premises Exchange Servers: 2019 and 2016, as well as with hybrid environments (Exchange Server on-premises tied with Exchange Online / Microsoft 365). Study the articles below to learn more about the installation of the software.
- Installation process - step-by-step instructions on how to install the software, how to upgrade it or migrate from CodeTwo Exchange Rules.
- First start and initial configuration - find out what needs to be configured when you launch the program for the first time.
- Access Rights Management - learn how to customize permissions to use the software.
- Sent Items Update - configure the program to add signatures to messages in the user's Sent Items folders.
- Register CodeTwo app in Azure AD - find out how to manually register a CodeTwo app in Azure AD (necessary only if you will be using the Sent Items Update service in a hybrid environment).
- Hybrid environments - learn how to use the program in hybrid environments.
- Deployment on Server Core - a detailed guide on how to install, update and uninstall CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro on the Server Core version of Windows Server.
- How to update or upgrade and what is the difference.
- Reinstall the program or move it to a different machine.
- How to uninstall - quick and easy steps to remove the software.