The Attachments condition is used within a rule to specify the count/size/extension of attachments that, once met, will trigger the program to process the rule and perform the associated action(s).
To define the attachments, expand the Field's context menu within the Conditions tab and choose Attachments (Fig. 1.).
|Fig. 1. Choosing Attachments in the Conditions tab.|
There are two factors (Fig. 2.) that need to be configured within this condition:
- Operator - defines how the condition will be executed. The execution method may only be set to true.
In this particular condition, the operator may be set to trigger the action if:
- there are none / at least one / specific number of attachments
- at least one of the attachments has a specified extension
- the individual attachment is of a specified size range
- a cumulative size of all attachments is within a specified size range
- Actual condition value - here you define the expected value of the condition that will trigger the rule to apply the action.
|Fig. 2. Configuring the condition.|
Exceptions - this article describes the configuration of exceptions that exclude messages from being processed by the program.