Office 365 offline backup
- Backup jobs: Configure mailbox and/or public folders backup jobs that meet your requirements. Define certain backup criteria and let your backup jobs run automatically in the background.
- Continuous incremental backup: Once the full backup is created the program keeps scanning the mailboxes in cycles. The incremental backup saves only new and changed items when found.
- Offline storage: Your Office 365 backup copies are stored locally on your hard drives. Thanks to this model they are always accessible and safe.
- Item versioning: All mailbox items are stored in versions. The program creates new item versions whenever a modification of an element is found in a backup cycle.
- Granular restore feature: Restore entire mailboxes, folders or particular items. Recover specific item versions.
- Data selection and filters: Narrow down the scope of backup. Backup selected mailboxes. Filter items according to age. Exclude special folders.
- Archiving storages and exporting to PST: Secure your backups by setting up daily, weekly or monthly archiving jobs and exports to PST files.
- Retention policies: Control the amount of disk space taken up by your backups and archives by configuring retention policies that automatically purge old data.
Central and automatic
- Automatic and fully customizable: Configure automatic Office 365 backups using multiple criteria and save them directly to local drives.
- Centrally managed: Control all backups from one spot in your organization. Relieve users from making backups on their own.
- Graphical interface: All features accessible directly via the program's Administration Panel. No standalone Outlook installations or PowerShell required.
Granular backup and recovery
- All item types: Support for all types of folders. Backup of contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journal, etc. not only email.
- Full mailbox and public folders backup: Automatically back up all contents of users' mailboxes and public folders, including old data.
- Brick-level: Narrow down the scope of data the program should back up. Perform granular recoveries by quickly finding and bringing back single folders, items and even attachments.
- Search, preview and recovery: Browsing your backup database is a breeze thanks to a set of handy search tools combined with real-time indexing of backed up items.
- Not all eggs in one basket: Store your data in more than one place to facilitate disaster recovery and enable access to data during lack of connectivity with Office 365.
- Protection from malicious or accidental activity: Reverse malicious deletions and accidental corruptions of Office 365 data by restoring healthy snapshots.
- Don't pay for inactive Office 365 users: Instead of continuing to pay for unused Office 365 licenses, archive data from mailboxes they were tied with, and transfer the licenses to new users.
- Archive obsolete data locally: Why take up your Office 365 space with items that do not need to be immediately available? Back them up on a local drive, where they can be easily found, previewed and restored if necessary.
- Ensure legal compliance: Owing to the software you can finally meet both legal and internal requirements regarding electronic record retention. Learn more...
- Zero impact on end-users: The backup process is invisible to end-users. Availability of mailboxes and their contents remains unaffected.