Office 365, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and Teams backup
- Backup jobs: Easily configure backup jobs to download the content of user mailboxes, public folders, SharePoint site collection, team sites, and OneDrive sites of Office 365 users. Define certain backup criteria and let your backup jobs run automatically in the background.
- Continuous incremental backup: Once the full backup is created the program keeps scanning the source content in cycles. The incremental backup saves only new and changed items when found.
- Local storage or backup in the cloud: Install the program on a local PC to store your backup copies on your hard drive or deploy the program on a virtual machine hosted in the cloud to keep your backup online.
- Offline storage: If your backup copies are stored locally on your hard drives, you have an offline access to the backed-up content anytime you need.
- Item versioning: All mailbox items are stored in versions. The program creates new item versions whenever a modification of an element is found in a backup cycle.
- Granular restore feature: Restore entire mailboxes, folders or single items. Easily recover SharePoint site collections, team sites, and OneDrive sites, as well as individual lists, libraries, folders or files. Decide which specific item versions to restore.
- Data selection and filters: Narrow down the scope of backup to better suit your needs. Backup selected Office 365 and SharePoint Online content. Filter Exchange items according to their age or exclude special folders which do not need to be backed up.
- Archiving storages and exporting to PST: Secure your Exchange backups by setting up daily, weekly or monthly archiving jobs. Export mailboxes to PST files, if necessary.
- Retention policies: Control the amount of disk space taken up by your backups and archives by configuring retention policies that automatically purge old data.
Central and automatic
- Automatic and fully customizable: Configure automatic Office 365, SharePoint and OneDrive backups using multiple criteria. Rest assured that your data is secured against unexpected loss or corruption.
- Centrally managed: Control all backups from one spot in your organization. Relieve users from making backups on their own.
- Graphical interface: All features accessible directly via the program's Administration Panel. No standalone Outlook installations or PowerShell required.
- Available anywhere: Install the program on a virtual machine instance in the cloud and manage your backup process from any place with Internet connection.
Granular backup and recovery
- All mailbox item types: Support for all types of mailbox folders. Backup of emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journal.
- Full backup: Back up entire mailboxes, public folders, SharePoint sites and OneDrive for Business sites.
- Brick-level: Narrow down the scope of data the program should back up. Perform granular recoveries by quickly finding and restoring single folders, items and even attachments.
- Search, preview and recovery: Browsing your backup database is a breeze thanks to a set of handy search tools combined with real-time indexing of backed up items.
- Not all eggs in one basket: Store your data in more than one place to facilitate disaster recovery and enable access to data during lack of connectivity with Office 365, SharePoint Online or OneDrive for Business.
- Protection from malicious or accidental activity: Reverse malicious deletions and accidental corruptions of data by restoring healthy snapshots.
- Don't pay for inactive Office 365 users: Instead of continuing to pay for unused Office 365 licenses, archive data from mailboxes they were tied with, and transfer the licenses to new users.
- Archive obsolete data locally: Why take up your Office 365 space with items that do not need to be immediately available? Back them up on a local drive, then archive for future reference.
- Ensure legal compliance: Owing to the software you can finally meet both legal and internal requirements regarding electronic record retention. Learn more...
- Zero impact on end-users: The backup process is invisible to end-users. Availability of resources and their contents remain unaffected.