- Back up Office 365 mailboxes
- Back up Office 365 public folders
- Back up SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Back up Teams data
- Migrate SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business data
- Continuous incremental backup
- Secure local backup of Office 365 data
- Backup and storage on cloud-hosted virtual machines
- Backup on demand or schedule automatic backups
- Central management
- Unlimited data retention and full control
- Automatic archiving of old and inactive data
- Granular backup and recovery
- Browse versions & search for items
- Restore data to the same or different Office 365 tenants
- Support for all Outlook item types
- Deploy on a physical or virtual machine
- No impact on users
- Compliance with legal requirements
CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 is a multi-purpose management tool that allows you to create and monitor all data backup, recovery, and archiving tasks for the entire Office 365 organization from one place. Be in charge of securing all Office 365 users’ data by using just a single admin account.
CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 comes with many features that can prove helpful in implementing and managing successful backup and recovery strategies:
- Backup jobs can be configured to back up the entire Office 365 data or selected Exchange mailboxes or SharePoint sites only.
- The granular recovery option allows you to restore even individual emails or SharePoint documents in case of malicious or accidental deletions.
- If necessary, you can also move the entire backed-up data to another Office 365 tenant as well as to an on-premises Exchange server.
- It is possible to apply different retention policies to your backup storages and archive older data to external devices.
- The built-in search engine and filters let you search for and browse through the backed-up data whenever necessary.
- The applied security mechanisms (data encryption, password-protected data storages, etc.) ensure effective protection of your backup copies.
Try out CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 for free by downloading a free 30-day trial version of the program.