CodeTwo Backup for Office 365
- Back up Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and Microsoft Teams data
- Perform point-in-time restoration of individual items
- Microsoft Preferred Solution on Azure Marketplace »
- Back up Office 365 mailboxes
- Back up Office 365 public folders
- Back up SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Back up Microsoft Teams data
- Support for online and on-premises Exchange and SharePoint
- Continuous incremental backup
- Secure local backup of Office 365 data
- Backup and storage on cloud-hosted virtual machines
- Easy deployment from Azure Marketplace
- Backup on demand or schedule automatic backups
- Central management
- Unlimited data retention and full control
- Automatic archiving of old and inactive data
- Granular backup and recovery
- Browse versions & search for items
- Restore data to the same or different Office 365 tenants
- Support for all Outlook item types
- Deploy on a physical or virtual machine
- Reduce backup and disaster recovery costs
- No impact on users
- Compliance with legal requirements
Backup on demand or schedule automatic backups
Backing up your Office 365 (Microsoft 365) data from Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive for Business can be very simple and effective with CodeTwo Backup for Office 365. The program enables you to either run backup tasks whenever necessary or even automate the entire backup process. Create multiple backup jobs, choose between two different backup modes, and take advantage of the built-in scheduler as well as the idle time setting to optimize your backup strategy according to your needs and, at the same time, improve the overall backup performance.
Configure one-time backup jobs if you want to manually start your backup tasks or make use of the continuous backup model to let the program run backup jobs automatically in multiple cycles. The idle time setting can be used together with the continuous jobs to specify how much time should pass between subsequent backup cycles. Regardless which option you choose, it is still possible to start and stop every single backup job on demand.
In addition, the scheduler feature included in CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 is a powerful tool that allows the program to perform all backup tasks for you. It can be used to set up activity periods during which backup jobs are running – be it outside the operating hours of your organization, on weekends, or on specific days of the week or month. That way, you can, for example, select the exact time slot when the workload on your server is low to speed up the backup process. You can increase the efficiency of your backup strategy even further and configure the program to run multiple backup jobs at once or one at a time or even select a specific number of Exchange Online mailboxes or SharePoint Online sites per job – see for yourself which options are best suited for your organization.
Download a free trial version of CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 and back up as much of your Office 365 data as you want for 30 days.