CodeTwo Backup for Office 365
- Back up Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and Microsoft Teams data
- Perform point-in-time restoration of individual items
- Microsoft Preferred Solution on Azure Marketplace »
- Back up Office 365 mailboxes
- Back up Office 365 public folders
- Back up SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Back up Microsoft Teams data
- Support for online and on-premises Exchange and SharePoint
- Migrate SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business data
- Continuous incremental backup
- Secure local backup of Office 365 data
- Backup and storage on cloud-hosted virtual machines
- Easy deployment from Azure Marketplace
- Backup on demand or schedule automatic backups
- Central management
- Unlimited data retention and full control
- Automatic archiving of old and inactive data
- Granular backup and recovery
- Browse versions & search for items
- Restore data to the same or different Office 365 tenants
- Support for all Outlook item types
- Deploy on a physical or virtual machine
- Reduce backup and disaster recovery costs
- No impact on users
- Compliance with legal requirements
Deploy on a physical or virtual machine
CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 can be installed on any machine that runs on supported versions of Windows operating systems and has access to the Internet. This means it can be deployed on both physical and virtual machines.
What is more, you can deploy and use CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 on multiple machines at the same time. This allows you to back up different types of data (Exchange mailboxes and public folders, SharePoint site collections and team sites, or OneDrive for Business sites) by different instances of the program. The backed-up data will be stored locally on the machine on which the program is installed.
Start backing up your Exchange Online and SharePoint Online data now by downloading a free 30-day trial of CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 now.
CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 can be used to create cloud backups of your Office 365 (Microsoft 365) data as well. To do so, deploy the program on a virtual machine hosted in the cloud, such as Microsoft Azure virtual machine. And since you can get CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 from Microsoft Azure Marketplace, it only takes a few clicks to perform such a deployment.