- Back up Office 365 mailboxes
- Back up Office 365 public folders
- Back up SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Back up Teams data
- Migrate SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business data
- Continuous incremental backup
- Secure local backup of Office 365 data
- Backup and storage on cloud-hosted virtual machines
- Backup on demand or schedule automatic backups
- Central management
- Unlimited data retention and full control
- Automatic archiving of old and inactive data
- Granular backup and recovery
- Browse versions & search for items
- Restore data to the same or different Office 365 tenants
- Support for all Outlook item types
- Deploy on a physical or virtual machine
- No impact on users
- Compliance with legal requirements
Deploy on a physical or virtual machine
CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 can be installed on any machine that runs on supported versions of Windows operating systems and that has access to the internet. This means it can be deployed on both physical and virtual machines.
What is more, you can deploy and use CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 on multiple machines at the same time. This allows you to back up different types of data (Exchange mailboxes and public folders, SharePoint site collections and team sites, or OneDrive for Business sites) by different instances of the program. The backed-up data will be stored locally on the machine on which the program is deployed. You can also keep the copy of your Office 365 data in the cloud by installing CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 on a virtual machine hosted in the cloud (such as Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine).
Start backing up your Exchange Online and SharePoint Online data now by downloading a free 30-day trial of CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 now.