- Back up Office 365 mailboxes
- Back up Office 365 public folders
- Back up SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Back up Teams data
- Migrate SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business data
- Continuous incremental backup
- Secure local backup of Office 365 data
- Backup and storage on cloud-hosted virtual machines
- Backup on demand or schedule automatic backups
- Central management
- Unlimited data retention and full control
- Automatic archiving of old and inactive data
- Granular backup and recovery
- Browse versions & search for items
- Restore data to the same or different Office 365 tenants
- Support for all Outlook item types
- Deploy on a physical or virtual machine
- No impact on users
- Compliance with legal requirements
Support for all Outlook item types
Microsoft Outlook, as well as its browser-based counterpart – Outlook on the web (OWA), is one of the most commonly used tools for day-to-day email communications or other work-related activities. That is why it’s crucial to keep data used in Outlook safe. And CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 can help you with that – the program creates backup copies of all item types used in Exchange and allows you to easily recover these items, or their previous versions, in case of accidental data deletion, alteration, or corruption.
CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 backs up emails (including attachments), calendar items (such as meetings and appointments), contact lists, tasks, journals, and notes included in Office 365 user mailboxes or shared mailboxes. In addition, the program creates backups of Exchange Online public folders data. A convenient folder filter function allows you also to exclude certain special folders, such as Deleted Items, Junk E-mail or Infected Items, from being backed up at all.
Once your Office 365 data has been backed up to a local storage, you can easily browse through it or even preview selected items. Furthermore, the granular recovery functionality lets you restore entire mailboxes or only selected folders and files to their original location or even to another Office 365 tenant, if necessary.
Keep also in mind that beside backing up Exchange data, CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 can be also used to back up SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business data.
Try the program out for yourself by downloading a free 30-day trial here.