CodeTwo Backup for Office 365
- Back up Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and Microsoft Teams data
- Perform point-in-time restoration of individual items
- Microsoft Preferred Solution on Azure Marketplace »
Restore data to the same or different Office 365 tenants
The main purpose of backing up data is that it can be easily recovered in case of loss. Besides creating local backup copies of your Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, or OneDrive for Business data, CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 offers a variety of options that allow you to restore that data to their original location, to another Office 365 (Microsoft 365) tenant, or even to on-premises environments. (Note that CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 is not a data migration tool. If you want to move Exchange mailboxes and public folders between on-premises and the cloud, use CodeTwo migration tools instead.)
The granular recovery feature of CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 lets you restore full contents of individual mailboxes or SharePoint sites, only the contents of selected folders, lists or libraries, or even particular emails or documents. Point in time restoration is also supported, which means you can recover different item versions from the storage (backed-up at different dates). Choose between the available recovery options to restore deleted or modified data:
- to its original location,
- to another location (mailbox, archive mailbox, folder, site, library, etc.) within the same Office 365 tenant,
- to another Office 365 tenant.
You can also create new target mailbox folders or SharePoint objects (sites, lists, libraries, and folders) directly in the program.
Click here to download a free trial version of CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 and test it for 30 days.