- Back up Office 365 mailboxes
- Back up Office 365 public folders
- Back up SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Back up Teams data
- Migrate SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business data
- Continuous incremental backup
- Secure local backup of Office 365 data
- Backup and storage on cloud-hosted virtual machines
- Backup on demand or schedule automatic backups
- Central management
- Unlimited data retention and full control
- Automatic archiving of old and inactive data
- Granular backup and recovery
- Browse versions & search for items
- Restore data to the same or different Office 365 tenants
- Support for all Outlook item types
- Deploy on a physical or virtual machine
- No impact on users
- Compliance with legal requirements
Restore data to the same or different Office 365 tenants
The main purpose of backing up data is that it can be easily recovered in case of loss. Besides creating local backup copies of your Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, or OneDrive for Business data, CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 offers a variety of options that allow you to restore that data to their original location, to another Office 365 tenant, or even to on-premises environments.
The granular recovery feature of CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 lets you restore the full content of mailboxes or SharePoint sites, only selected folders, lists or libraries, or even particular emails or documents. Choose between different recovery options to restore deleted or modified data to the same location (e.g. a specific folder in an Office 365 user mailbox or document library from a SharePoint team site) or select another location (mailbox, folder, site, etc.) within the same Office 365 tenant folder, or to another Office 365 tenant whenever necessary. The latter is also a great for migrating data between two Office 365 tenants as well as between on-premises versions of Exchange and SharePoint and their cloud counterparts. You can also create new target mailbox folders or SharePoint objects (sites, lists, libraries, and folders) directly in the program.
Click here to download a free trial version of CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 and test it for 30 days.