CodeTwo Backup for Office 365
- Back up Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and Microsoft Teams data
- Perform point-in-time restoration of individual items
- Microsoft Preferred Solution on Azure Marketplace »
Back up Microsoft Teams data
Microsoft Teams is a collaboration application that makes use of other services available in Microsoft 365 to store its data. For example, files and documents (both private and shared), meetings, and teams themselves reside within Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business. With CodeTwo Backup for Office 365, you can create local backup copies of that data and restore it to the same service from which it has been backed up whenever necessary.
The program allows you to back up:
- Microsoft 365 group mailboxes and SharePoint team sites, from which teams in Microsoft Teams are created,
- SharePoint list and library items that are shared through Microsoft Teams channels,
- OneDrive for Business sites that contain personal files and OneNote notebooks accessible via Microsoft Teams,
- Exchange Online mailboxes that contain voicemail messages and calendar items used by Microsoft Teams.
To make the data available in Microsoft Teams again, it might be necessary to add in manually to teams’ channels or tabs after the restore.
Learn more about how CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 can be used to secure Teams data.
Download a free 30-day trial version of the program and start backing your data right away.