- Back up Office 365 mailboxes
- Back up Office 365 public folders
- Back up SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Back up Teams data
- Migrate SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business data
- Continuous incremental backup
- Secure local backup of Office 365 data
- Backup and storage on cloud-hosted virtual machines
- Backup on demand or schedule automatic backups
- Central management
- Unlimited data retention and full control
- Automatic archiving of old and inactive data
- Granular backup and recovery
- Browse versions & search for items
- Restore data to the same or different Office 365 tenants
- Support for all Outlook item types
- Deploy on a physical or virtual machine
- No impact on users
- Compliance with legal requirements
Back up Teams data
Microsoft Teams consists of, among other things, files and documents (both private and shared), meetings, and teams themselves that reside either in Exchange Online or SharePoint Online. With CodeTwo Backup for Office 365, you can create local backup copies of that data and restore it to its original location whenever necessary.
The program allows you to back up:
- SharePoint team sites that also serve as teams in Microsoft Teams;
- personal OneDrive for Business sites that contain documents accessible via Teams, too;
- Exchange Online calendar items that are shown on the Meetings tab in Teams;
- SharePoint list and library items, including OneNote notebooks, that can be manually posted into channels in Teams.
Learn more about how CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 can be used to secure Teams data.
Download a free 30-day trial version of the program and start backing your data right away.