- Back up Office 365 mailboxes
- Back up Office 365 public folders
- Back up SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Back up Teams data
- Migrate SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business data
- Continuous incremental backup
- Secure local backup of Office 365 data
- Backup and storage on cloud-hosted virtual machines
- Backup on demand or schedule automatic backups
- Central management
- Unlimited data retention and full control
- Automatic archiving of old and inactive data
- Granular backup and recovery
- Browse versions & search for items
- Restore data to the same or different Office 365 tenants
- Support for all Outlook item types
- Deploy on a physical or virtual machine
- No impact on users
- Compliance with legal requirements
Granular backup and recovery
With CodeTwo Backup for Office 365, you can back up and restore Office 365 data on various levels of granularity. This allows you to plan your backup strategy more accurately and provides you with many data recovery options in case of data loss or corruption.
Create backup copies of all mailboxes or site collections within your Office 365 organization or back up only selected users’ mailboxes and OneDrive sites, public folders, or SharePoint sites. In addition, the built-in filters let you to further limit the data you want to back up – you can, for example, exclude draft or junk emails, hidden SharePoint system lists and libraries, as well as Exchange Online items that don’t fulfil certain conditions regarding their age (e.g. items older than 1 year).
With the granular recovery feature in CodeTwo Backup for Office 365, you are not limited to restoring Exchange mailboxes or SharePoint sites in their entirety, but you can also recover particular folders, lists, libraries, as well as individual items, such as emails or documents and OneNote notebooks (including individual notebook sections). And since the program creates new versions of items with every backup cycle (in case any changes were made), you can also recover items as they existed at a specific point in time. Furthermore, an easy-to-use search functionality allows you to quickly find items you want to recover in your local backup repository.
Try out CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 now. Click here to download a free 30-day trial version of the program.