- Back up Office 365 mailboxes
- Back up Office 365 public folders
- Back up SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Back up Teams data
- Migrate SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business data
- Continuous incremental backup
- Secure local backup of Office 365 data
- Backup and storage on cloud-hosted virtual machines
- Backup on demand or schedule automatic backups
- Central management
- Unlimited data retention and full control
- Automatic archiving of old and inactive data
- Granular backup and recovery
- Browse versions & search for items
- Restore data to the same or different Office 365 tenants
- Support for all Outlook item types
- Deploy on a physical or virtual machine
- No impact on users
- Compliance with legal requirements
Browse versions & search for items
CodeTwo Office 365 Backup creates backup copies of (among other things) Office 365 emails, public folder items, or documents from SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business sites and keep them on a local machine. The backed-up data can be then browsed, filtered, previewed, and saved locally whenever necessary.
The data backed-up in local storages is arranged in a folder structure that resembles the one used in mailboxes or SharePoint sites, which makes it is easy to locate particular files or folders. Another way of finding specific items is to use the built-in search function or apply filters (such as ‘Sender’, ‘Created on’, ‘Last modified by’, etc.) to reduce the number of items shown in the storage.
CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 allows you to preview, for example, emails (including attachments), posts in public folders, files attached to SharePoint lists or documents in SharePoint libraries. It is also possible to view different versions of items backed up during separate backup cycles in order to find the one that e.g. needs to be restored. In addition, storages that keep the backed-up data can be password protected so that no unauthorized persons can access their contents.
Try out CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 for free for 30-days – go to the download page.