- Exchange to Office 365 migration
- Migrate between Office 365 tenants
- Migrate email, calendars, contacts and more
- Migrations from Exchange 2019 / 2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003 and SBS to Office 365
- Migrate Exchange public folders to Office 365
- Support for cutover, staged and hybrid migration
- Post-migration rescan
- Support for all languages
- Migrate Google, Zimbra and more to Office 365
- Automatically create and license Office 365 users
- Automatic mailbox matching
- Folder types selection
- Scheduled migration
- Install in the cloud
- Full service availability - no downtime
- Secure migration
- Migration reports
- Easy configuration
Full service availability
Email server migrations to Office 365 (Microsoft 365) have been traditionally planned for the time when all or most employees are out of office. Admins working on weekends and during holidays have become a phenomenon which hardly surprises anyone. Fortunately, thanks to CodeTwo Office 365 Migration, admins can ensure there is no downtime, even when migration occurs during usual business hours.
Email service availability is not affected during the migration process. Users can access their source mailboxes during the migration process and start working in the target Office 365 tenant as soon as all (or only selected) data gets migrated.
You can schedule the migration jobs to start at any time and pause whenever you like, thanks to the built-in scheduler functionality. Instant reporting lets you know whenever a migration job is finished or if there are any unexpected errors during the migration process.