- Exchange to Office 365 migration
- Migrate between Office 365 tenants
- Migrate email, calendars, contacts and more
- Migrations from Exchange 2019 / 2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003 and SBS to Office 365
- Migrate Exchange public folders to Office 365
- Support for cutover, staged and hybrid migration
- Post-migration rescan
- Support for all languages
- Migrate Google, Zimbra and more to Office 365
- Automatically create and license Office 365 users
- Automatic mailbox matching
- Folder types selection
- Scheduled migration
- Install in the cloud
- Full service availability - no downtime
- Secure migration
- Migration reports
- Easy configuration
It does not matter how many items you choose to migrate – a chance that the migrated users receive some emails during or after the migration process is almost 100%. That is why migrations to Office 365 always come with a risk that some items will get lost in transition. Most companies cannot afford to lose business-critical emails. Data migration is not a valid excuse for a customer – that is why CodeTwo Office 365 Migration comes with the rescan feature.
The post-migration rescan, or delta migration, is a feature which guarantees that no items are lost during the migration. After a migration process is finished, you can migrate the new items that have been created on the source server with a single click of the Rescan button.
CodeTwo Office 365 Migration ensures that your transition to the new environment does not cause any side effects. While you benefit from the automation and scheduling features, your end users can be migrated without even noticing it. The post-migration rescan feature ensures no item is left behind in the source environment.