- Exchange to Office 365 migration
- Migrate between Office 365 tenants
- Migrate email, calendars, contacts and more
- Migrations from Exchange 2019 / 2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003 and SBS to Office 365
- Migrate Exchange public folders to Office 365
- Support for cutover, staged and hybrid migration
- Post-migration rescan
- Support for all languages
- Migrate Google, Zimbra and more to Office 365
- Automatically create and license Office 365 users
- Automatic mailbox matching
- Folder types selection
- Scheduled migration
- Install in the cloud
- Full service availability - no downtime
- Secure migration
- Migration reports
- Easy configuration
Tenant to tenant migration
Office 365 (Microsoft 365) tenant to tenant migration is a common requirement during mergers and acquisitions. Since many organizations rely on Office 365, when they join their data needs to be transferred to a common tenant. CodeTwo Office 365 Migration addresses the needs of such companies, making the mailbox data migration between multiple tenants far simpler compared to the native approach.
Company mergers and acquisitions involve numerous challenges. Manual migrations, missing emails and documents, or unplanned email server downtime are the last thing a company needs. CodeTwo Office 365 Migration offers a number of conveniences and features that ensure successful completion of data transfer which are not available when using the native Microsoft 365 mechanisms:
- Automatic creation of target mailboxes and source-to-target mailbox matching.
- Fully customizable migration scope. Select the scope of source mailboxes that needs to be migrated. Use the time and folder filters available in the program to further narrow down the migrated data.
- Automatic connection to source and target Microsoft 365 tenants. The connection is authenticated by OAuth 2.0 – the program has no access to your credentials. It also does not store the migrated data on your local disk.
- No need for scripts – configure the entire migration process in the program via a GUI-based interface.
- No Azure Key Vault or additional Microsoft 365 services are required.
- Easy roll-back to the source environment. The data is copied, not moved, between source and target environments, which means the source Microsoft 365 tenant remains intact both during the migration and after you complete it.
On top of that, users can continue using their mailboxes while the migration is being performed. With CodeTwo Office 365 Migration, you can rest assured that the migration process is always secure and goes smoothly. And in case you need any assistance, CodeTwo Support is available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, to help your project succeed.