- Exchange to Office 365 migration
- Migrate between Office 365 tenants
- Migrate email, calendars, contacts and more
- Migrations from Exchange 2003 / 2007 / 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019 to Office 365
- Migrate Exchange public folders to Office 365
- Support for cutover, staged and hybrid migration
- Post-migration rescan
- Support for all languages
- Migrate Google, Zimbra and more to Office 365
- Automatically create and license Office 365 users
- Automatic mailbox matching
- Folder types selection
- Scheduled migration
- Install in the cloud
- Full service availability - no downtime
- Secure migration
- Migration reports
- Easy configuration
Tenant to tenant migration
Migrating Office 365 mailboxes data to another tenant is a quite popular migration path. However, the only native solution allows migrating such data manually through the use of PST files. CodeTwo Office 365 Migration lets you migrate mailboxes data between Office 365 tenants in an easier and much more reliable way than the manual approach.
The Office 365 tenant to tenant migration is a common requirement during mergers and acquisitions. Since many organizations rely on Office 365, when they join, their data needs to be transferred to a common tenant. And CodeTwo Office 365 Migration addresses the needs of such companies.
During mergers and acquisitions, there is usually a lot going on. Manual migrations, missing emails and documents, or downtime are the last thing a company needs. Using CodeTwo Office 365 Migration, you can rest assured the process will be 100% secure and that it will go smoothly. In case you need any assistance, CodeTwo Support is available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week to help your project succeed.