- Exchange to Office 365 migration
- Migrate between Office 365 tenants
- Migrate email, calendars, contacts and more
- Migrations from Exchange 2019 / 2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003 and SBS to Office 365
- Migrate Exchange public folders to Office 365
- Support for cutover, staged and hybrid migration
- Post-migration rescan
- Support for all languages
- Migrate Google, Zimbra and more to Office 365
- Automatically create and license Office 365 users
- Automatic mailbox matching
- Folder types selection
- Scheduled migration
- Install in the cloud
- Full service availability - no downtime
- Secure migration
- Migration reports
- Easy configuration
Tenant to tenant migration
Migrating Office 365 mailboxes data to another tenant is quite a popular migration path. However, the native solution requires migrating such data manually, through the use of PST files. CodeTwo Office 365 Migration lets you migrate mailboxes data between Office 365 tenants in an easier and much more reliable way than the manual approach.
Office 365 tenant to tenant migration is a common requirement during mergers and acquisitions. Since many organizations rely on Office 365, when they join, their data needs to be transferred to a common tenant. And CodeTwo Office 365 Migration addresses the needs of such companies.
During mergers and acquisitions, there is usually a lot going on. Manual migrations, missing emails and documents, or unplanned downtime are the last thing a company needs. Using CodeTwo Office 365 Migration, you can rest assured that the migration process is always 100% secure and goes smoothly. The program does not store the migrated data on your local disk and the connection with an Office 365 tenant is authenticated by OAuth 2.0. On top of that, users can continue using their mailboxes while the migration is being performed. In case you need any assistance, CodeTwo Support is available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, to help your project succeed.