- Exchange to Office 365 migration
- Migrate between Office 365 tenants
- Migrate email, calendars, contacts and more
- Migrations from Exchange 2019 / 2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003 and SBS to Office 365
- Migrate Exchange public folders to Office 365
- Support for cutover, staged and hybrid migration
- Post-migration rescan
- Support for all languages
- Migrate Google, Zimbra and more to Office 365
- Automatically create and license Office 365 users
- Automatic mailbox matching
- Folder types selection
- Scheduled migration
- Install in the cloud
- Full service availability - no downtime
- Secure migration
- Migration reports
- Easy configuration
Automatically create and license Office 365 users
One of the reasons why migration to Office 365 is difficult for administrators is that the whole target environment has to be prepared before the actual migration. Creating target users and assigning the right licenses can take a lot of effort, especially when moving away from a server containing a large number of mailboxes. CodeTwo Office 365 Migration can automatically batch-create users in Office 365 and assign them licenses.
Instead of using CSV files and PowerShell scripts, you simply specify the email address and user name pattern, choose which AD attributes to migrate and which licenses to assign. CodeTwo Office 365 Migration will then create target users and mailboxes based on their source counterparts and auto-match them for the migration.
Our migration tool also allows you to easily change or standardize naming convention in your target organization. You can configure the program to automatically generate email addresses, on the basis of the users’ AD attributes.