CodeTwo has been named Representative Vendor by Gartner and our migration tool for Microsoft 365 has been included in Gartner’s 2021 Market Guide for Cloud Office Migration Tools. This is the third time in a row that we receive such recognition, and we’re proud that CodeTwo Office 365 Migration is still acknowledged as one of the most reliable migration solutions and remains among the leading tools of its kind available in the market.
As businesses around the world increasingly shift to remote working due to Covid-19, migration to the cloud becomes more compelling than ever. CodeTwo Office 365 Migration provides a set of features that let you move your users’ data to Microsoft 365 in a secure and reliable way. It also works perfectly in merger and acquisition scenarios, which is particularly important in today’s constantly changing business landscape.
If you’re not yet familiar with our migration tool, let me highlight some of its main features:
- effortless migration of Exchange mailboxes and public folders from on-premises servers to the cloud or between Microsoft 365 tenants,
- migration of emails from IMAP servers (Google Workforce, GoDaddy, Yahoo, etc.) to Microsoft 365,
- automatic creation of target mailboxes,
- automatic matching of source and target mailboxes,
- super-secure migration – your data is fully encrypted during the process and there are no third parties involved,
- build-in time and folder filters that allow you to migrate only selected data or perform migration in batches,
- no PowerShell scripting required,
- and many more.
See a quick video overview of the CodeTwo migration tools:
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.