CodeTwo Terms and Policies
Last updated: 2016-10-03
CodeTwo Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. (hereinafter referred to as CodeTwo) seated in Poland in the city of Jelenia Gora is the controller of the personal data in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data.
What information we collect
While using CodeTwo’s websites and web applications, you may be asked to provide your email address or selected personal details. Providing this information might be required to receive the services you have voluntarily ordered.
You may be asked to provide your personal details while doing the following:
- requesting sales or technical support via email, phone, LiveChat or online forms;
- placing orders via email, phone or while submitting an online order form for CodeTwo products or services, or while submitting questions via any other online forms;
- downloading selected CodeTwo products, whitepapers or marketing materials;
- creating user accounts and associating your applications (e.g. registering your Office 365 tenant with CodeTwo Email Azure Service) with CodeTwo services;
- taking part in CodeTwo promotional campaigns.
Some of CodeTwo services and web applications may require you to create a user account on CodeTwo websites. The technology CodeTwo implemented allows you to access your account without having to retype your credentials on a given device. You can opt-out from this feature by unchecking the “Keep me logged in” checkbox on a given login site.
If you share your device with others or disclose your account credentials, they might be able to access your account and see your personal information.
Registering your Office 365 tenant with CodeTwo cloud services is only possible from within your user account. After registering your tenant with CodeTwo cloud services, some of your Office 365 correspondence may start going through CodeTwo servers in order to be processed by CodeTwo web applications (e.g. in order to stamp emails with auto-signatures). CodeTwo neither reads nor stores this data.
What we do with user information
CodeTwo protects your personal data and will not make this information available to third parties, unless you give CodeTwo a permission to do so, or unless it is legally allowed, or unless such disclosure is necessary to meet any applicable governmental need or legal process.
CodeTwo cooperates with the following payment processors:
In order to process payments, it might be necessary for CodeTwo to transfer your personal information to one of the payment processors CodeTwo cooperates with. Nonetheless, the transferred information is limited to that necessary to complete the payment process.
CodeTwo reserves the right to commission another subject to process of your personal information based on Article 31 of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data.
At any time you may:
- request access to your personal information and request changes;
- opt out from any correspondence sent by CodeTwo;
- request a removal of your personal information, email address and/or user accounts.
Cookies and marketing
- Usability – these kind of cookies improve user experience. For instance, thanks to them you do not have to fill in a download form each time you download CodeTwo products, if you already did that in the past. Thanks to cookies you can also seamlessly place an order in the order system, or log in to CodeTwo user accounts. These kind of cookies are necessary for CodeTwo’s website to work properly.
- Statistics – by means of Google Analytics CodeTwo collects anonymous and aggregated statistical data about users visits on our website.
- Marketing – these kind of cookies are saved by external scripts we use. They are mainly used for remarketing purposes. You will find more information about remarketing on this page below.
You have the full right to stop cookies from being saved to your hard drive. Each browser is equipped with a capability to disable cookies. For instance, in Internet Explorer, the most popular browser, you choose Tools, Internet Options, Privacy, Advanced, Block cookies. You may also delete cookies stored on your computer by choosing Tools, Internet Options, General, Delete cookies in IE and in Firefox by choosing Tools, Clear Private Data, check Cookies and Clear Now.
CodeTwo’s website uses tracking and remarketing cookies from Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Conversion Tracking and Facebook Custom Audiences to advertise our products online. CodeTwo reserves the right to use all targeting features available in Google AdWords including: demographic and location targeting, remarketing, affinity audiences, custom affinity audiences, in-market audiences, similar audiences (learn more about cookies used in ads by Google).
CodeTwo and third-party vendors, including Google, use first- and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve advertisements based on your past visits to our website. Google and any other third-party vendors display our adverts across the Internet. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network advertisements using the Google Ads Settings or you can block it by installing Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. CodeTwo does not collect any sensitive information about its visitors.
How to contact CodeTwo