- Exchange to Office 365 migration
- Migrate between Office 365 tenants
- Migrate email, calendars, contacts and more
- Migrations from Exchange 2019 / 2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003 and SBS to Office 365
- Migrate Exchange public folders to Office 365
- Support for cutover, staged and hybrid migration
- Post-migration rescan
- Support for all languages
- Migrate Google, Zimbra and more to Office 365
- Automatically create and license Office 365 users
- Automatic mailbox matching
- Folder types selection
- Scheduled migration
- Install in the cloud
- Full service availability - no downtime
- Secure migration
- Migration reports
- Easy configuration
Automatic mailbox matching
Using native tools for data migration to Office 365 can be challenging. Matching source mailboxes with the target ones can be troublesome. Fortunately, you can use CodeTwo Office 365 Migration to make this transition easier.
Thanks to the automatic mailbox matching feature, source and target mailboxes are matched with one another with just a click of a button. The matching method is based on users’ AD attributes. As a natural extension of this functionality, our Office 365 migration tool lets you automatically create and license mailboxes which have not been created in the target environment yet.
All you have to do is to choose a pattern based on which our migration tool will perform the matching process. Most mailbox matching scenarios can be handled with built-in, predefined patterns. Additionally, there is an option to define a custom pattern and, if there are mailboxes that you want to migrate to a different, non-standard target mailbox, you can always match them manually with just a few clicks.