- Exchange to Office 365 migration
- Migrate between Office 365 tenants
- Migrate email, calendars, contacts and more
- Migrations from Exchange 2019 / 2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003 and SBS to Office 365
- Migrate Exchange public folders to Office 365
- Support for cutover, staged and hybrid migration
- Post-migration rescan
- Support for all languages
- Migrate Google, Zimbra and more to Office 365
- Automatically create and license Office 365 users
- Automatic mailbox matching
- Folder types selection
- Scheduled migration
- Install in the cloud
- Full service availability - no downtime
- Secure migration
- Migration reports
- Easy configuration
Migrate Exchange public folders to Office 365
The volume of documents and emails stored in public folders vary from company to company, but in most cases it is immense. Now the question is – what about public folders when it comes to migration to Office 365? You could use native migration tools. However, the only method of performing such a transition is a heavily-scripted batch migration. Not only does it require proficiency in PowerShell but it also makes the admin meet a lengthy list of prerequisites. Fortunately, there is a far less complicated alternative: CodeTwo Office 365 Migration.
Among many other features, our migration tool allows for an easy migration of public folders to Office 356. It does not matter whether you want to migrate legacy public folders from Exchange 2003, or modern public folders from Exchange 2016. The software lets you configure the whole migration process with just a few clicks.
What is more, during the migration you can generate comprehensive reports to monitor how the process is going. After the migration is finished, you can use the rescan functionality to quickly migrate the items which were added on the source server during the initial migration process. Thanks to that, you can be sure that all your users will seamlessly transition to the new environment and pick up where they left without any hiccups or worrying about missing items.