- Exchange to Office 365 migration
- Migrate between Office 365 tenants
- Migrate email, calendars, contacts and more
- Migrations from Exchange 2019 / 2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003 and SBS to Office 365
- Migrate Exchange public folders to Office 365
- Support for cutover, staged and hybrid migration
- Post-migration rescan
- Support for all languages
- Migrate Google, Zimbra and more to Office 365
- Automatically create and license Office 365 users
- Automatic mailbox matching
- Folder types selection
- Scheduled migration
- Install in the cloud
- Full service availability - no downtime
- Secure migration
- Migration reports
- Easy configuration
Mailbox migrations are traditionally performed outside of business hours, most often at weekends. This guarantees that the source server has maximum resource availability and reduces the number of non-migrated items. The downside to this approach is that native migration scenarios require the admin to start the migration process manually. Not everyone is happy working long into the night or over the weekends. Fortunately, CodeTwo Office 365 Migration comes with an easy way to migrate mailboxes at any time without the need for anyone to operate the program whatsoever.
With our Office 365 migration tool you can plan the entire migration process. The built-in scheduler lets you plan the migration even months before it starts. The most popular way to use it is to let the application perform migration tasks only at weekends and outside of office hours. The migration can be paused at any time, either automatically or manually, even when a mailbox is in the middle of migration. Pausing and resuming the migration process does not entail any risk of item corruption.
In addition, you can configure the program to send automated reports. As a result, you will know immediately whenever any problems occurred or when a certain migration stage is finished. Finally, an option to assign priorities to mailboxes lets you make sure that the most important resources are migrated first.