- Exchange to Exchange
- Office 365 to Exchange
- Cross-forest and cross-domain scenarios
- One-hop migration
- Support for cutover, staged and hybrid migration
- Delta migration
- Migrate from IMAP servers
- Migrate SBS 2003, 2008, 2011 to a modern Exchange
- All languages supported
- Select folder types for migration
- No impact on users - zero downtime
- Public folders migration
- Automatic user account and mailbox creation
- Mailbox auto-matching
- Safe technology
- Scheduling the migration
- Self-service application
- Detailed reports
- Ease of use
CodeTwo Exchange Migration is a set-and-forget type of software. Once you configure migration jobs and enable the scheduler feature, you can virtually forget that you run a migration.
With the program on board, you can minimize the human error on different stages of the migration, resulting in smooth migration of mailbox data to a target Exchange environment. In other words, all you have to do is just follow the wizards to get the program setup up and running within minutes. Then the migration will be just a breeze.
And if you have any questions or concerns during the migration process, you can always contact our Customer Service team. They are available for you all around the clock, five days a week (Monday through Friday).