- Exchange to Exchange
- Office 365 to Exchange
- Cross-forest and cross-domain scenarios
- One-hop migration
- Support for cutover, staged and hybrid migration
- Delta migration
- Migrate from IMAP servers
- Migrate SBS 2003, 2008, 2011 to a modern Exchange
- All languages supported
- Select folder types for migration
- No impact on users - zero downtime
- Public folders migration
- Automatic user account and mailbox creation
- Mailbox auto-matching
- Safe technology
- Scheduling the migration
- Self-service application
- Detailed reports
- Ease of use
Select folder types for migration
When you configure a migration job using CodeTwo Exchange Migration, you can select folder types that you want to migrate to target mailboxes in a new Exchange environment. The Folder filter option lets you include or exclude selected folders from migration.
Migration is like moving. And when you move out, you only take valuable and important things with you, leaving the rest at the old place. The same rule should be followed when moving mailboxes to a brand-new environment. You may simply not need or want to move all folder types with their contents to the new Exchange Server. Removing unnecessary folders from the migration process will also considerably reduce the migration time.
The program offers you a possibility to exclude certain special folders like Junk Email, Deleted Items or Drafts.