- Exchange to Exchange
- Office 365 to Exchange
- Cross-forest and cross-domain scenarios
- One-hop migration
- Support for cutover, staged and hybrid migration
- Delta migration
- Migrate from IMAP servers
- Migrate SBS 2003, 2008, 2011 to a modern Exchange
- All languages supported
- Select folder types for migration
- No impact on users - zero downtime
- Public folders migration
- Automatic user account and mailbox creation
- Mailbox auto-matching
- Safe technology
- Scheduling the migration
- Self-service application
- Detailed reports
- Ease of use
Migrate from legacy Exchange directly to Exchange 2019 or 2016
CodeTwo Exchange Migration enables, but is not limited to, direct migrations from Exchange 2003 to 2013, from Exchange 2007 to 2016, or from Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2019 in cross-forest migration scenarios. No double-hop needed, no downtime, no stress and headaches. And the hours you save with CodeTwo migration tool can be spent more effectively on other administrative tasks that require your full attention.
The problem with abovementioned migration scenarios is that the particular pairs of Exchange Servers cannot coexist within the same Active Directory forest. As the coexistence is not possible, you need to move mailboxes in two stages:
- In the first stage, you have to move data to a newer version of Exchange that supports coexistence with your destination Exchange Server. After doing so, you need to decommission your old source server, e.g. Exchange 2003, 2007 or 2010.
- In the second stage, you make a final move of user mailboxes to the destination server and decommission the intermediary Exchange Server.
When using CodeTwo Exchange Migration, no intermediate steps are required when performing cross-forest migration, as you go directly from Exchange 2003, 2007 or 2010 to Exchange Server 2013, 2016 or 2019, with minimum effort. Using CodeTwo software is an easy way to speed up and ease the migration of your organization to a new environment.