- Exchange to Exchange
- Office 365 to Exchange
- Cross-forest and cross-domain scenarios
- One-hop migration
- Support for cutover, staged and hybrid migration
- Delta migration
- Migrate from IMAP servers
- Migrate SBS 2003, 2008, 2011 to a modern Exchange
- All languages supported
- Select folder types for migration
- No impact on users - zero downtime
- Public folders migration
- Automatic user account and mailbox creation
- Mailbox auto-matching
- Safe technology
- Scheduling the migration
- Self-service application
- Detailed reports
- Ease of use
Scheduling the migration
To ease the migration job planning, CodeTwo Exchange Migration offers the Scheduler feature which lets you configure the migration job ahead of time or even automate the entire migration process. Once the migration job is scheduled, the program will start and stop it exactly at the specified time and date.
Each migration job can be scheduled separately. Additionally feel free to set your migration tasks to run only on particular days of a week and during particular hours of a day.
The scheduled migration job can follow one of two patterns:
- Weekly recurrence – allows you to automatically run migration e.g. every week on Friday within a certain date range.
- Individual weeks – specifies the exact week of the year when the program should automatically perform the migration.
Using CodeTwo migration tool, you can also assign different priorities to selected mailboxes. That way, if there are any mailboxes that you would like to move to the target environment first, simply set their priority number to be lower than used for other mailboxes.