This software has been discontinued. You can check the list of
currently available CodeTwo products here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below we present answers to frequently asked questions and common problems. If you don't find relevant information here, check also in our Knowledge Base or contact us.
- How to create a new public folder (Outlook 2003 / 2007 / 2010 / 2013)?
- How to share my personal folder with other users?
- How to open a folder shared by another user?
- How to create a common company address book?
- How to create a common inbox?
- How to use the CodeTwo Internet demo server?
- How to activate the synchronization of read / unread status of messages?
- Resolving communication problems between Outlook Add-ins and the Syncing Master
- I have installed the Outlook Add-in but I cannot see the public folders
- How to check who created an appointment in a public calendar?
- When is the data synchronized between the Outlook Add-ins?
- Can I have many trees of public folders?
- How to share files between multiple computers?
- How to manage file version conflicts while editing a file which has already been modified on the Syncing Master - shared files' duplicates?
- How to synchronize Outlook between two computers?
- How to enable reminders in CodeTwo Public Folders in Microsoft Outlook?