Frequently Asked Questions
- How to create a new public folder (Outlook 2003 / 2007 / 2010 / 2013)?
- How to share my personal folder with other users?
- How to open a folder shared by another user?
- How to create a common company address book?
- How to create a common inbox?
- How to use the CodeTwo Internet demo server?
- How to activate the synchronization of read / unread status of messages?
- Resolving communication problems between Outlook Add-ins and the Syncing Master
- I have installed the Outlook Add-in but I cannot see the public folders
- How to check who created an appointment in a public calendar?
- When is the data synchronized between the Outlook Add-ins?
- Can I have many trees of public folders?
- How to share files between multiple computers?
- How to manage file version conflicts?
- How to synchronize Outlook between two computers?
- Getting started
- Administration Panel
- Client Apps
- Sharing data over the Internet
- Offline mode
- Advanced topics
The subarticles of this article include essential information required to install the program in your environment. If you want to learn more about the concept of the program's features, go to Overview article.
By navigating between the below-listed sections, you will learn about:
- Supported platforms and requirements - the list of supported operating systems, hardware requirements, additional components, rights necessary to install and operate the program.
- Installation process - information about the setup of the program.
- Upgrading to the latest version - article on how to upgrade your old CodeTwo Public Folders installation.
- How to uninstall - information on how to uninstall the software.