Frequently Asked Questions
- How to create a new public folder (Outlook 2003 / 2007 / 2010 / 2013)?
- How to share my personal folder with other users?
- How to open a folder shared by another user?
- How to create a shared address book in Outlook?
- How to create a common inbox?
- How to use the CodeTwo Internet demo server?
- How to activate the synchronization of read / unread status of messages?
- Resolving communication problems between Outlook Add-ins and the Syncing Master
- I have installed the Outlook Add-in but I cannot see the public folders
- How to check who created an appointment in a public calendar?
- When is the data synchronized between the Outlook Add-ins?
- Can I have many trees of public folders?
- How to share files between multiple computers?
- How to manage file version conflicts?
- How to synchronize Outlook between two computers?
- Getting started
- Administration Panel
- Client Apps
- Sharing data over the Internet
- Offline mode
- Advanced topics
How to check who created an appointment in a public calendar?
With multiple users adding appointments and meetings to public calendars created with CodeTwo Public Folders, it may be helpful to check who made a given calendar entry.
In order to find out who created an entry, switch the calendar to the List view and add the Organizer field to the view. For detailed instructions see this KB article.