How to check who created an appointment in a public calendar created with CodeTwo Public Folders
You want to check who created an appointment in a public calendar.
This solution applies to Outlook 2016/2013/2010.
To solve the problem, you will first need to switch the calendar to the List view and then customize it by adding the Organizer field. Follow the instructions below to do that.
- Open Outlook, go to the Calendar view and choose the View tab from the ribbon.
- On the View tab, click Change view and choose List (Fig. 1.).
Fig. 1. Locating the List view in Outlook.
- The calendar will now switch to the List view (Fig. 2.).
Fig. 2. Calendar displayed as a list.
- To add the Organizer field, go back to the View tab, click Change View and go the Manage Views section (Fig. 1.). The Manage All Views window will open (Fig. 3.).
Fig. 3. Managing calendar views in Outlook.
- In the View Name column, select List and click the Modify button on the right. The Advanced View Settings: List window will open (Fig. 4.).
Fig. 4. Modyfing the List view.
- Click the Columns button.
- The Show Columns window will display. From the Select available columns from drop-down list choose All Appointment fields (Fig. 5.).
- From the Available columns list choose Organizer, click the Add button and then OK (Fig. 6.).
Fig. 6. Adding the Organizer column to the calendar's view.
- A new From column will be added to the calendar's list. It will show the name of the user who created the appointment (Fig. 7.).
Fig. 7. The calendar's list view displaying names of users who created appointments.
Note that although you have added the Organizer field, it will be displayed as the From column.
|Related products:||CodeTwo Public Folders 4.0, 4.5, 5.x|
|Last modified:||April 20, 2018|
|Created:||August 11, 2008|