CodeTwo Backup creates backups of your Exchange data (mailboxes and public folders) as well as SharePoint data (site collections, team sites, and OneDrive for Business sites) by running backup jobs. The backed-up data is kept in storages. Each job can back up one type of data from a specific environment (on-premises or Office 365); however, you can run multiple jobs at the same time. Backup jobs use server connections configured in the program to connect to a specific environment.
Follow the links below for more detailed information about:
- Creating Exchange backup jobs to back up your mailboxes and public folders
- Creating SharePoint backup jobs to back up SharePoint site collections, team sites, and OneDrive sites
- Scheduling backup jobs to allow the program to automatically start and stop your backup jobs
- Configuring server connections that allow the program to connect to your environment
- Creating and managing storages in which your backed-up data will be kept
Backup model – this article describes the algorithm behind the backup process.