- Frequently Asked Questions
- Understanding the program
- Supported platforms and requirements
- Quick guide
- How to
- Monitoring and diagnostics
Monitoring and diagnostics
There are several ways to monitor the software and diagnose problems in CodeTwo Backup:
- Dashboard serves as the command and control interface for the software and displays alerts.
- Alerts (including email notifications) warn software admins about any potential problems.
- Log files allow for a detailed inspection of a job history.