First time using the program? With CodeTwo Backup, you can back up all or selected data from Office 365 (Microsoft 365), SharePoint, OneDrive for Business and Microsoft Teams to a safe location of your choice, as well as restore it from there. Go to the section of your interest and click a link to learn about specific topic.
System requirements and licensing
- Supported platforms and requirements – see the technical specifications required to use the software.
- Licensing – read about the licensing model in CodeTwo Backup.
Deployment and configuration
- Installation overview – find out how to install, update, reinstall or uninstall the program.
- Connecting to Exchange Server – see how to configure a connection to the Exchange server (Exchange Online or on-premises) with the data you want to back up.
- Connecting to SharePoint – see how to configure a connection to the SharePoint server (SharePoint Online or on-premises) with the data you want to back up.
- Manage storages – create, manage and monitor locations where the backed-up data is saved.
To learn how to uninstall CodeTwo Backup, read this article.
Working with backup jobs
- Quick guide – learn how to create and restore backups.
- Exchange backup job – read this complete guide to see how to configure a job for backing up mailboxes and public folders from Office 365 (Microsoft 365) and on-premises Exchange.
- SharePoint backup job – read this complete guide to see how to configure a job for backing up a SharePoint (and OneDrive for Business) data.
- Using scheduler – discover the scheduler feature which lets you back up your data during predefined activity periods.
- Archiving backups – get to know how to archive storages with your backed-up data to save disk space.
- Restoring backups – see how to restore backed-up data.
Monitoring & troubleshooting
- Monitoring and diagnostics – get to know the in-built solutions to monitor and diagnose backup jobs and software itself.
- Troubleshooting – see how to solve common connectivity problems, depending on which resource you’re connecting to.
- Understanding the program – find out how CodeTwo Backup works, what are the main components, and more.