- Exchange to Office 365 migration
- Migrate between Office 365 tenants
- Migrate email, calendars, contacts and more
- Migrations from Exchange 2003 / 2007 / 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019 to Office 365
- Migrate Exchange public folders to Office 365
- Support for cutover, staged and hybrid migration
- Post-migration rescan
- Support for all languages
- Migrate Google, Zimbra and more to Office 365
- Automatically create and license Office 365 users
- Automatic mailbox matching
- Folder types selection
- Scheduled migration
- Install in the cloud
- Full service availability - no downtime
- Secure migration
- Migration reports
- Easy configuration
Data security during the migration is one of the greatest concerns for most companies. Is the data on the move safe? Are there any third parties involved that could access the migrated data? Can any items get corrupted on the move? Those questions haunt administrators who face the migration task. CodeTwo Office 365 Migration answers those questions, removing any security-related doubts.
CodeTwo Office 365 Migration is a tool which meets the highest security standards. There are no intermediary third parties involved at any point of the migration process. You are responsible for the data – you choose what to migrate and where to, while our migration tool makes sure nothing gets lost or intercepted during the process.
The program’s settings and configuration information are stored locally and the mailboxes data is encrypted while on the move. You can ensure that only users with required permissions have access to any data processed by the software. CodeTwo Office 365 Migration supports multi-factor authentication, which allows you to make sure that you will not have to compromise your security measures at any point.
In case there are any problems with certain mailboxes or items, our migration tool offers comprehensive reports and automatic notifications. This way, you can easily find the source of a problem and fix it immediately. Migration doesn’t have to induce stress due to missing of any items.
If you encounter any technical issues, we’ve got your back. Your subscription includes 24 hours a day, five days a week technical support from our in-house team of experts.